[Resulted]hp/armor bar not seable.

Hello Guys to day i will be going to show how to fix Healtbar/armor not seable

-Download NEt Fram Work 4.0+
-Get Sa-mp package 0.3.7 Here
-Install it, then Install (SA-MP 0.3z Client Back 'get it from here)
(some server didn't use 0.3.7 so you wont be able to conect them better to reinstall 0.3z)

Will be looking like that before

but after

Then Enjoy, Worked for me!

Please let me know if it's worked for you too in comments below, also +REP IF i helper you

It's Ironic how the second screenshot advertises a server. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it'd be best to find a better image that didn't advertise a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
It's Ironic how the second screenshot advertises a server. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it'd be best to find a better image that didn't advertise a server.
I didn't want to use paint effect on the pictute, but be sure that i posted it to help not to SA i will be changing the SS.

Wasn't this issue fixed in 0.3z R2 (client)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Fixes player health bar rendering on Intel graphics chips.
And i wonder how Net Framework can fix it?
This topic seems just for server advertising or rep hunting.

Anyway, i never had this problem. So you better give explanation and the reason than just giving step which mostly picture.

I kinda have a feeling that he had the R1 at the point he DLed 0.3.7 and then re DLed 0.3z which gave him R2 therefore resulting into fixing it as it was fixed in R2 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not ironic.