Map editor tool with mouse?????

For some god knows reason i cleaned out my gaming rig today, and i wanted to map a bank interior so i go on the mapping editor program and my mouse keeps turning on and off with the editor also making me blue screen anybody had this issue before this is seriously werid.

I have used every single of my ports and still dose the same issue.

Just formatted my computer and still doing it keeps making like a device install sound on my desktop, like when you unplug something and plug it back in.

Super Annoying.

Does it only make that sound in the editor, or does it always make that? If so, you may want to try another mouse, and if that doesn't work, check if you didn't break anything in your rig, like, loose cable or something. I have had this issue just once or twice in the past, and it was fixed for me after restart, so if the above things don't do anything, I don't know

Quote:

If you're experiencing mouse lockups or failures, it may be because your computer is automatically turning off the power to a USB Root Hub.

Go to your Control Panel > System > Hardware tab > and click on the "Device Manager" button.

In the Device Manager window, find the item or items labeled "Universal Serial Bus controllers." Open it, and double-click the first item called "USB Root Hub."

In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog, click on the "Power Management" tab.

"Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is checked by default. Uncheck this box, and click "OK."
Source: ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it only make that sound in the editor, or does it always make that? If so, you may want to try another mouse, and if that doesn't work, check if you didn't break anything in your rig, like, loose cable or something. I have had this issue just once or twice in the past, and it was fixed for me after restart, so if the above things don't do anything, I don't know
Just on the map editor i have no clue what is making it dose not do it on my desktop or on any other games i checked for driver updates i have reinstalled windows that's because i had viruses checked the cables none are loose i really have no idea but it's really doing me head in now lol.

Thank's for the reply man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Source: ******.
Already done that didn't work i searched everywere for a fix.