Fast 7 Extended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT2lk1d5Z7M

Looks nice.

Ever since Fast and Furious 4, I've been laughing my ass off. It's entertainment though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrillzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Ever since Fast and Furious 4, I've been laughing my ass off. It's entertainment though.
The real fast and furious started from 4 -.-
umad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
The real fast and furious started from 4 -.-
umad?
Not really actually since they made F&F 4 they completely fucked up the original idea of the F&F saga that actually was racing cars running instead of an action movie

10% cars, 90% hollywood bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBored
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really actually since they made F&F 4 they completely fucked up the original idea of the F&F saga that actually was racing cars running instead of an action movie
Correct, But that dosen't Makes the movie worse than F&F 1-2-3.. Actually 4-5-6 are the best, Better than each other. A simple racing movie couldn't have reached to what F&F is right now.. In my opinion the new F&F are better than the old one..
But that's just my opinion.

How to get views:
- download trailer
- put extended in name
- post on forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBored
Посмотреть сообщение
As a matter in fact F&F (the first one) was based on action, you know Torreto and the gang robbing those trucks and so on... And it was the most favorized F&F to everyone.

My personal opinion is that the Tokyo Drift was the best, I just loved that one and love watching it over and over again.

However, I can say that the F&F is not going off to something way different than it was, instead it just went to first F&F style and kept on going with that as that's what people love about F&F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
As a matter in fact F&F (the first one) was based on action, you know Torreto and the gang robbing those trucks and so on... And it was the most favorized F&F to everyone.

My personal opinion is that the Tokyo Drift was the best, I just loved that one and love watching it over and over again.

However, I can say that the F&F is not going off to something way different than it was, instead it just went to first F&F style and kept on going with that as that's what people love about F&F.
Yeah, tuned cars & action. That was the shit. Now it's just over the top action with the slightest hint of exotic cars.