SAMP Chat App

hello everyone , i have some problems in Samp chat app for android , everytime i try to connect to the server it tells me Couldn't Connect To The Server , i made TCP port on my computer though , and the socket plugin is working fine in my server .....

So what is wrong ?

( i'm testing it on my pc , my server is not hosted yet )

Have you tested if your server is port forwarded properly using a third party software or something?, Do you have a static IP or Dynamic IP, maybe your local hosted server is not actually hosted properly.

If it's not hosted yet, then how would you connect to it? You've portforwarded your PC/Router?

If you've problems, then contact R@f. Link to his profile; http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=12390

I'd personally simply use an IRC FS with an android IRC client...

well i forgot to port forwarding

and one more question , do i need to port forwarding if my phone is connected to the same connection that i'm launching my server from ?

( thank you all for the help +rep all of you )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGW
Посмотреть сообщение
well i forgot to port forwarding

and one more question , do i need to port forwarding if my phone is connected to the same connection that i'm launching my server from ?

( thank you all for the help +rep all of you )
Hmm, yes, you've to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryo
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, yes, you've to.
You sure on that? Portforwarding for internal connections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You sure on that? Portforwarding for internal connections?
Well, you've to, if you want to get your server hosted, on the list. I'm not specifying for internal connections, so if I said something wrong, then sorry! "I'm a human"

okay then , thank you all for your help !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryo
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, you've to, if you want to get your server hosted, on the list. I'm not specifying for internal connections, so if I said something wrong, then sorry! "I'm a human"
First off, it's not about the query, or getting the server online... This is about the Chat Client, connecting to the server itself.

The Chat Client app, should be able to connect without portforwarding if it's in the same network as the server itself.