Interest for Prison Roleplay? What would you like to see, if you would want to?

Hi!

I've asked this question once more in the past and I wouldn't want to get replies like "this has been asked before".

To me, it looks like a totally different new era' and looks like players have lost interest into such projects. I'm very bad at getting players even if I show a lot of interest into a project that I start work on, but they always fail because I do projects that people don't even like. Also, don't wanna miss the chance to say that this will be a completely unique script, made from scratch.

Before starting the risk, I'd like to get the community's opinion about this discussion, like what they think, what they want to see, what they'd like to meet etc.

Feel free to post your comments below, all comments are appreciated.

I really don't see why this poll would result into anything much different than this one:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=552431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
I really don't see why this poll would result into anything much different than this one:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=552431
Don't know if you spent a second reading the post or just was satisfied with the information the title gave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Main post
I've asked this question once more in the past and I wouldn't want to get replies like "this has been asked before".

There is not enough interest for prison RP.

prison rp i is something i will play if well made(a maybe) but if you made a prison escape gamemode with a lot of features and classes and other fun stuff i would play it.
I am a rp lover but rp just on a prison would be a little bad it is just too little to do.
Be raped on the bath kick some niggers and punch some cops isnt always good.

I would give it a try and see how it goes on.

Might be interesting if you had a feature that allows you, and a team of people to group up and plan your escape. Maybe having to find and collect a few items to prepare for the escape, and after escaping, the prison swat team or somesort is alerted and they come after you so you gotta like hide in the city till you arm yourself and are able to rebell against the searchers o_O I mean i would play that..