CHANGE TEH LOADING SCREEN IN GTA SA-MP

I need to know how to change it so imature lol

I'm sorry, you cannot change it.

WeeDarr

ok if i cant do that is there a least more maps out there or anything i can add on the orignal map of sa-mp

on fourms here or wear i search it would be awsome to get a map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidx
on fourms here or wear i search it would be awsome to get a map.
If you want to create your own maps, you need to learn scripting. Just search on the forum.

Have a look in the Gamemode scripts section, there should be maps in there.

WeeDarr

So you cant change the vinewood startup but is it possible to change the weather of that screen then back to noraml on spawn? i.e Stormy when showing VW sign and sunny on spawn?

SetWeather(playerid, ; in OnPlayerConnect (might be SetPlayerWeather, I can't remember now )

then set it back to 0 in OnPlayerSpawn

this is crazy first bots are are Ileagl then some other crap can bots be added or what i see peopel do it with plugins but no one gives the idea damn tards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaheli
SetWeather(playerid, ; in OnPlayerConnect (might be SetPlayerWeather, I can't remember now )
Yes, SetPlayerWeather(playerid,; However, that won't load until fully initialized, you'll get SA:MP default weather until the server is fully loaded and OnPlayerConnect is fully executed. (so it will suddenly switch to your preference)

Well there's no way to do anything else - you can't send information to a client before they're connected.