errors making no sense.

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\michael's stuff\GTA San Andreas User Files\Server\Pawno\include\MidoStream.inc(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "CallRemoteFunction"
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\michael's stuff\GTA San Andreas User Files\Server\Pawno\include\MidoStream.inc(76) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\michael's stuff\GTA San Andreas User Files\Server\Pawno\include\MidoStream.inc(76) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\michael's stuff\GTA San Andreas User Files\Server\Pawno\include\MidoStream.inc(76) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\michael's stuff\GTA San Andreas User Files\Server\Pawno\include\MidoStream.inc(76) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\michael's stuff\GTA San Andreas User Files\Server\Pawno\include\MidoStream.inc(76) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

but the line isnt the problem since i can make it a comment //, delete it etc and it still comes up with the same errors. the line has no problems with it.

sorry never mind i solved it. but the errors i was getting were retarded...

Compilers aren't as smart as human brain..

i know but it picks on random lines as the problem.

are you trying to compile an include?