Creating a Lobby [+REP]

Hello everyone,

Well I wanna know how to create a lobby with example boxes and that each box stands for a gamemode and each one have specific slots.
For example :
Код:
___________                 ___________
|          |               |  [5/10]  |
|   [2/10] |               |   DD/DM  |
|     TDM  |               |   Race   |
|__________|               |__________|
And you can click on them and enter the gamemode.

Thanks.
Note: There's a +REP for the person who help me

It's up to you to create it yourself, but I can give you some functions that should get you on the way. Read their wiki's including their underlying pages.

- Create a variable for each gamemode that holds the current amount of players
- CreatePlayerTextdraw To create your lobby and the buttons.
- PlayerTextDrawSetSelectable to make the buttons selectable.
- PlayerTextDrawSetString to display the current amount of players in the gamemodes.
- SelectTextdraw to display the cursor to the player, making him able to click the buttons.
- OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw will be called when the player clicks one of the textdraws.
- Teleport the player to the desired location, increase the playercount-variable and hide the textdraws.

This should get you going I think..

Brother u have to create yourself or we can help u if u show ur code or any idea no one create for u

P.S try to create yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider
Посмотреть сообщение
It's up to you to create it yourself, but I can give you some functions that should get you on the way. Read their wiki's including their underlying pages.

- Create a variable for each gamemode that holds the current amount of players
- CreatePlayerTextdraw To create your lobby and the buttons.
- PlayerTextDrawSetSelectable to make the buttons selectable.
- PlayerTextDrawSetString to display the current amount of players in the gamemodes.
- SelectTextdraw to display the cursor to the player, making him able to click the buttons.
- OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw will be called when the player clicks one of the textdraws.
- Teleport the player to the desired location, increase the playercount-variable and hide the textdraws.

This should get you going I think..
I know I have to do it myself, I just wanna know how. And ty You helped. +REP!

Lobby creating is easy work. I have lobby creating tutorial but not english, turkish.

My lobby mode download: http://www.gtaturk.com/forum/Project...nmodu--246882/