Problem on hosting

Hey all, I am having a problem and I don't even know where I'd begin trying to fix it :O When I am developing my gamemode, I code it and test it on my home computer, I then upload it to the server to host it, but the host seems to break certain functions :O?

For example, I have modified the flymode filterscript that was provided with the server download, so that admins can use it. On my home computer, it works fine, but on my host, it messes up the game with that bug where it says "loading" and go all weird colours and stuff. It has broken other things too, like my checkpoint system, I've made it so admins can create checkpoints by shooting at the floor, and it writes coords to file and loads it up in game... On my home computer it works fine, but on my host, it creates coords, but then doesn't load it up? Lots of commands/features/functions are broken on my host but work fine on my home computer, why is this? How can I fix this? The host should be the latest 0.3z R4 version, so I'm confused.