What do i use vps , dedicated server or cloud for what i need ..

Deleted !

I'm wondering, Do you know how to build these apps? how you can build a software for video and VOIP communication? Because if you knew that I think you would aswell know what you need for it.
And again RAM isn't everything a server needs.....

i dunno how to do that .. im going to hire some developers to do that cuz im not that pro programmer ..

In that case sit thight with your developers and ask what they think, If I may suggest something, stop. There are already software out there made by professionals such as skype and ****** drive etc..

yes i know that but mine will be for start-ups and gonna support them in many different ways , and still i didn't hire developers yet cuz im still counting out much money do i will need cuz im going to enter a crowd funding to get a fund .. if u know what will be better vps etc i'll be so pleased with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by IError
Посмотреть сообщение
yes i know that but mine will be for start-ups and gonna support them in many different ways , and still i didn't hire developers yet cuz im still counting out much money do i will need cuz im going to enter a crowd funding to get a fund .. if u know what will be better vps etc i'll be so pleased with that
I agree with the previous posters, stop right now and come back when (if) you know what you're doing. You're expecting everyone to think out and do everything for you. You lack knowledge, you have no business plan. What exactly do you bring to the table? Why would anyone interested in this share the (non existent) profits with you?

Everyone will tell you to stop, you cant just run something without having a clue about it...
Also VPS/Dedi/Cloud...it depends on many reasons...starting from you application structure (Will you host files on server or use something like p2p?) up to a small things like how many users are you counting on (not to mention sizes of projects...)

If you can hire developer to make you that app, then hiring a system manager shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know you, but since you chose to register on this forum (out of billions of internet forums) to ask this question, you might reconsider your plans.

GUYS im joining a competition with this idea , im not that stupid to do a project like that !! im not that noob im a developer , i just need to know the total cost to type in the business plan , please who can help me with that i'll be so thankful to him , who's going to act in a bad way please don't reply anymore ..

Well to answer your question, Noone can help you with what you want. What you want is someone to make a complete business plan for you, to make a complete plan of what you are going to do and what you are going to offer plus a complete set of costs. If I were you with your knowledge I would have stopped by now, and do extreme research on what I want how I want it, and who it's going to make it.