Help please

Hey, I want to learn sa-mp scripting, So, I don't know how to start, I want someone to tell me how to learn in the right way to be a professional scripter, Please help.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...light=beginner

You just started but you are asking in the wrong section of the forum I would suggest reading over lots of tutorials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You just started but you are asking in the wrong section of the forum I would suggest reading over lots of tutorials.
I know but i want full scripting tutorial not only a thread for scripting beginner!!

I just want full scripting tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons
Посмотреть сообщение
I know but i want full scripting tutorial not only a thread for scripting beginner!!

I just want full scripting tutorial
Do you think you can be a professional scripter within a day or two or even a fortnight? You definitely need to start from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you think you can be a professional scripter within a day or two or even a fortnight? You definitely need to start from the beginning.
I know sir but i tried to find about full sa-mp scripting tutorial but not found so that i am asking how to start from the begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons
Посмотреть сообщение
I know sir but i tried to find about full sa-mp scripting tutorial but not found so that i am asking how to start from the begining
You cannot find every single functions of samp in just one tutorial, each and every functions are used for different purposes. First you have to learn some basics then start making some simple commands. And do not expect to be good at something from the start, we all started from nothing and everyone you meet who know how to code knows that you will have to put some effort to be able to learn even the basics. So start from the bottom.

Use wiki, tutorials here on forum and learn piece-by-piece.
I also recommend using some gamemodes uploaded here and try to edit them.