[Question]Interior

Hello Scripters, I'm Confused That What Will SetPlayerInterior Will do.. Will it Teleport player to a place/interior Or Its Also Like Virtual World.. And If I Want to Make a command that will teleport player to a specific interior then Will I have to write SetPlayerPos....if Yes then what SetPlayerInterior Do?

It'll not change virtual worlds, just understand that it sets the id of interiors.
You cannot set a player's position in an interior without using this function.

In San andreas each object have own interior, it was made so when you fly a plane in single player you don't hit some house interior, you still need to use SetPlayerPos and SetPlayerInterior, because interiors is actually up in the sky.

Okay, Understood... But If I want That two players have spawned in same interiors, But I Want Two Seprate Interior so that they both cannot see each other then what? Should I need to Change Their Virtual Worlds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaGeLord
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, Understood... But If I want That two players have spawned in same interiors, But I Want Two Seprate Interior so that they both cannot see each other then what? Should I need to Change Their Virtual Worlds?
If you don't want them to see each other then you must use different virtual worlds yes

For Example If I want to create a house system, then when two players enter two separate houses having same interiors, And I Don't want them to see each other then I Should Use Virtual World...? Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaGeLord
Посмотреть сообщение
For Example If I want to create a house system, then when two players enter two separate houses having same interiors, And I Don't want them to see each other then I Should Use Virtual World...? Right?
Yeah