><><Help with Port Forwarding><><

Hello Im really new to Port Forwarding and Ive Started something so far but dont have a Clue? On what to Do and if I know Ive port Forward Correctly.

So If you can Take some time and read then give me some help It would really help me out.
Thanks..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Linksys Router info (connected to a Thomson RCA Broadband Modem(Dosnt Support Port Forwarding)

This is the Information I put under Applications & Gamming

Here is my IP address

(Changed the IP address to the one I found on www.ipchicken.com)

Now Ive Enabled it,Turned Firewall off and now Im not sure if it was forwarded rite and I dont know what port it was forwarded on.

(The port you put next to Port in Server.cfg)

change your rcon password

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passout_IE
Hello Im really new to Port Forwarding and Ive Started something so far but dont have a Clue? On what to Do and if I know Ive port Forward Correctly.

So If you can Take some time and read then give me some help It would really help me out.
Thanks..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Linksys Router info (connected to a Thomson RCA Broadband Modem(Dosnt Support Port Forwarding)

This is the Information I put under Applications & Gamming

Here is my IP address

(Changed the IP address to the one I found on www.ipchicken.com)

Now Ive Enabled it,Turned Firewall off and now Im not sure if it was forwarded rite and I dont know what port it was forwarded on.

(The port you put next to Port in Server.cfg)

Looks fine, try it and see what happens.

Yea But I mean What Port do I put next to port.Cause I Want it Public so other people can Join.
Not lan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passout_IE
Yea But I mean What Port do I put next to port.Cause I Want it Public so other people can Join.
Not lan.
Put the exact same one? IT should work.

Just 7777..I dont know what Port was Forwarded?