[Tool/Web/Other] SA:MP Server Joiner (Custom)

SA:MP Server Joiner
v1.0.0

This is a custom made SA:MP server joiner. The program is created by me and ViperAssasin11 aka Second Gaming Staff. Basically what it does is, you enter the server ip and click join. A samp notification box will pop up, asking you to add it to your favourites or play directly. There will be future updates for this application. Any negative comments is not allowed although if you are giving me ideas then you are welcome. Since this is the first version of this application, we have more ideas in my mind but i first want to get you guys' comments and ideas. We have very good reasons why you shouldn't just say that "Why not use SA:MP Client". Everytime we update it there will be a changelog.

Download Link:
<removed, no full source>

Mirrors Are Allowed

Copyright © 2015 Second Gaming. All rights reserved.

So basically it gives you the option to add to your favorites? My browser can do that, why do I need a program just for that? I made a tutorial on how to launch the SA-MP client directly, that may be useful to you.

What is the point in this? The SA-MP client already does this. Basically you'll just be downloading another program, it's pointless. I'd much rather search through the master list on the official SA-MP client instead of having to find out an IP and then enter it into the IP box.

Un-usefully, I can do this on 1min and what exactly is SA-MP Client for? Yes to make you able to connect to a server. Please dont make stuff thats already exists and working.

Why did you remove the download link huh? Did you release how stupid this idea was when you were creating this some what called "Time saver" application for SA-MP?

Just no. Please re-think your creations before releasing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
View Post
Why did you remove the download link huh? Did you release how stupid this idea was when you were creating this some what called "Time saver" application for SA-MP?

Just no. Please re-think your creations before releasing them.
The download link was removed because the rules require you to release source code.