help with car

Hello, I recently so hard to load the objects and therefore the working machine which objects are placed on .. How to create machines that do not shine?

uhh wut?

can you explain it abit more please?

mhm, I need to make that machine (not used) instead of stand your ground while disappearing underneath.

When i go far and back looks like his:

When i refresh all server car:

That ****** translate tho We don't understand what you want.

I upload photo

This only happens when you re-start the server again, the vehicles could get bugged.

Try to change the co-ordinates of the cars, so that they float on spawn.

So change it like:

Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx ( 520, 2109.1763, 1503.0453, 32.2887, 82.2873, 0, 1, 15 );
(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay)
change the cords in spawn_y to a co-ordinate larger than the one you've got now.

Either change the coordinates of where you create the vehicles, or you might be using CreateDynamicObject, in that case, use CreateObject so they wont fall through.

Dynamic objects works by only existing when a player is close enough, therefore vehicles might fall through when he's too far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayC
Посмотреть сообщение
This only happens when you re-start the server again, the vehicles could get bugged.

Try to change the co-ordinates of the cars, so that they float on spawn.

So change it like:

Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx ( 520, 2109.1763, 1503.0453, 32.2887, 82.2873, 0, 1, 15 );
(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay)
change the cords in spawn_y to a co-ordinate larger than the one you've got now.
Height coordinate is z, not y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibaslr2
Посмотреть сообщение
Height coordinate is z, not y.
My bad, I meant that