Problem with text in dialog windows

There's a problem with text, where are used "\t" symbols. I just show it on a picture:

It will be a big problem for server owners, where currently text is arranged in columns. Especially where is no available ".pwn" version.

Yes, please fix this and messed up formatting on messageboxes too (formatting changes with resolution the same way as shown here)

Same here

I guess this bug is the result of something related to rounding the width of characters

it's D3DXCreateFont D3D font
I don't think it's possible to fix this problems

But Kalcor can allow to use 2 rects for align

try to add one, or two spaces before \t on lines that are moved.. it should be more accurate then.. and optimalize \t count.. you can fix it easily by your own

Just because you're using \t doesn't mean you're going to alight the text 100% of the time \t is just like using TAB and tag usually mimics three or so spaces so it's all trial and error when your text isn't the same length

But in all thought there should just be something to centre it text anyway based on their resolution

Example (This hasn't been tested as I'm on my phone but in theory it should work)
Yellow Cat\t\[100]
Brown Hippo\t [300]

Better option, add a second column and a column offset into ShowPlayerDialog()

Код:
(playerid, dialogid, style, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[], extra_column[], offset)

with button3 will be better

we can't add cancel button in next previous dialog types

Код:
(playerid, dialogid, style, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[], button3[], extra_column[], offset)

It looks different in each /fontsize and I don't think it will be easly to manual fix. We don't talk about one "Dialog Window" but over 100, with most of them using "Tab's". And it won't be only my problem. This same problem will have every scripter, because something what works good, now is changed because "it can looks better" (but not in this form). Btw, there're many server owners who know about pawn nothing, and now their pretty gamemodes (downloaded or bought) will look awful. If this update will be passed in this form, it will make big mess up.

Still not fixed in RC-2.