Samp Server starting error

Solved
Deleted!!

Read posts about this on forum here wre like 20 post same problem. Check then ask

Taken from the SA-MP wiki:

MSVCR100.dll not found
This problem regularly occurs when trying to load a plugin that was developed using a higher version of the Visual C++ runtime than is currently installed on your computer. To fix this, download the appropriate Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraries.

I hope this helped you, and please post back if this did help you, so that we know this is resolved!

Goodluck!

Verry Verry thanks

Download all the needed .dll's from ****** and place them in the server folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlindi
Посмотреть сообщение
Verry Verry thanks
Does your server start after installing the libraries?

Install Microsoft C++ or download specific dll from here

But i prefer u to install Microsoft C++ Runtime libraries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
Install Microsoft C++ or download specific dll from here

But i prefer u to install Microsoft C++ Runtime libraries.
Putting just the DLL may "fix" the issue, but it doesn't solve it...

As stated several times, he needs the MSVC runtimes... That site you referred to, may have all those dlls, but they don't link them properly, and they can be malicious dlls.

Better to refer to the actual Microsoft Download for the Runtimes, rather than a third party site, for such things as runtimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustacho
Посмотреть сообщение
Taken from the SA-MP wiki:

MSVCR100.dll not found
This problem regularly occurs when trying to load a plugin that was developed using a higher version of the Visual C++ runtime than is currently installed on your computer. To fix this, download the appropriate Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraries.

I hope this helped you, and please post back if this did help you, so that we know this is resolved!

Goodluck!
Common to all its fiixedh thnx for help "Mustacho"

Delete