Suggestions / Bug Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca12
Посмотреть сообщение
I was check objects model id on place where I get those warnings and the objects id is fine if it's object model id invalid I should have warning beacuse once I have put wrong model id and it says in samp what it was but here I only get those warnings I will try know update to rc4

edit : so I was updated to RC4 and still getting errors also I check the objects model id and it's fine only if those id maybe changed in this versions rc3-3 i rc4 if you know what I mean. Also I was comment al objects in near and I still get those warnings
Try running on a blank script. If it doesn't happen it's an invalid object/vehicle in your script.

How about some more details. Does it happen as soon as you connect? Does it happen when you go near an area? Does it happen when a vehicle may stream in? Does it happen to other players? Do you have any mods?

Mods can have invalid objects.

everything was worked fine also I remove all objects and vehicles near where I get that warning and it is stil here then I get those warnings on places where it doens't have any mapped object or added vehicle it's all default and still I get those warnings. Thanks

I don't use any mods and it's happens when I spawn on ls unit station and in some places in Los Santos

Once again requesting a server-side block for the use of f4 to prevent bugs in custom class selection systems.

Probably has been reported before, but anyways.

Inside the new building in west LS, certain camera angles cause all objects, players etc. to disappear.

http://i.imgur.com/ZyDF8gh.jpg

Код HTML:
native SetPlayerStyleDriving(playerid, Number_Style);
Style 1:

Style 2:

Since we have the abillity to open doors and have sirens on the vehicles, I think it would be cool if we had more control over the lights of the vehicle. This could help scripters make their own ELM system etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Посмотреть сообщение
This could help scripters make their own ELM system etc.
This can be done with UpdateVehicleDamageStatus and encode_lights, although it doesn't work with rear lights, so this is a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedico
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably has been reported before, but anyways.

Inside the new building in west LS, certain camera angles cause all objects, players etc. to disappear.

http://i.imgur.com/ZyDF8gh.jpg
Thanks for reporting this. This is a new problem in RC4. We are aware what is causing the problem and there will be an updated filterscript available soon.

Very small suggestion - a new camera view for connecting status in 0.3.7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeax
Посмотреть сообщение
You're only going to be at the connection status for a few moments.

We don't really need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeax
Посмотреть сообщение
We want old Vinewood.

Some sugs:

1) Tennis ball, tennis racquet + 3 *.ifp anims: innings (supply), kick from the right side and the left
2) Bowling ball, bowling pins + 1 *.ifp anim: throw of the ball
3) Dart board, dart + 1 *.ifp anim: throw
4) Golf ball + 1 *.ifp anim: kick

What about a response ID 3 named EDIT_RESPONSE_HOVER for OnPlayerEdit(Player)Object ? (or another callback for hovering) So we could for example display some informations as a 3DText or change the material to red for the hovered object ID ? It would be really useful for houses items. The displayed informations when we hover an object aren't enough, we should be able to add our custom details. I need this (and I am sure others need it too) because SelectObject is really hard to be used when there are objects close to another, and the selection can be made wrong, and with additional informations (or even making the object red) we can select the object easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think they are going to add vehicles. I'm not saying not to give the vehicle suggestions but still it's highly unlikely. Besides, you could easily make that FBI Car with grill attachments, a siren object (which we have), and the new siren function that adds sirens to any vehicle.
Yeah, we can do all with scripts, but SAMP Team add more and more new abilities. And... Not Landstalker, Rancher.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
you could easily make that FBI Car with grill attachments, a siren object (which we have), and the new siren function that adds sirens to any vehicle.
Very true but wouldn't you love a new car with differant handling, speed and it's own unique looks as stock? Albeit the car was to be featured in cut scenes mainly so the texture may be low quality but it's practically ready to be added.

Add driving and bike skill to SetPlayerSkillLevel (please)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I only see one color on the Sultan, and the kill list looks perfectly normal. Try setting your /fontsize to fit your liking if you don't like the kill list like that.
Not sure what you mean, but various parts of the Sultan are dark blue and few parts are grey.

And no, the kill list doesn't look normal. The bottom of the text is missing on each line. I am not the only one who is experiencing this issue, it also happens on all font sizes. Font size 5 will make the position correct on 1920x1080, but the text still remains broken.

Car siren functions:
pawn Код:
//This will work on vehicles that have a siren like vehicles that are created with sirens.(0.3.7 RC4)
native SetVehicleParamsSirenState(vehicleid, state);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Car siren functions:
pawn Код:
//This will work on vehicles that have a siren like vehicles that are created with sirens.(0.3.7 RC4)
native SetVehicleParamsSirenState(vehicleid, state);
I'm sure Mmartin said if you toggle the alarm with SetVehicleParamsEx() it toggles the siren for police cars (assuming any siren vehicle in 0.3.7).

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedico
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this happen to anyone else? Happens on various vehicles occasionally, never seen this before updating to 0.3.7. (Look at the coloring of the Sultan, it's like it has 2 different colors)

http://i.imgur.com/VGXxFMa.jpg

Also is the kill list supposed to be like this, or is this a problem with custom fonts/font sizes? See how the font looks "broken", plus the whole list is too far to the right.

http://i.imgur.com/ofrgmzE.jpg

(thanks imgur for providing extremely HQ images.. not)
Looks like the kill list one was fixed in RC4-2. I haven't seen any cars similar to that Sultan after taking the screenshot.

Very nice job with 0.3.7 so far!

(Ididnt read the comments in this post)
FIx for SelectObject to Non-Collision objects!