i cant see my server in the Internet.
Announce and Query are 1
LAN Mode is 0

anyone know why i cant see it??

hope you can help me

greetings

Have your port fowarded?
Whats the ip ur on, ill have a look.

You cannot see it because you cannot see localhost(127.0.0.1) in the internet list.

nah it's hosted by someone

Server IP: 87.106.227.99:7465

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta_gamer

Thats fine then, once you have the 0.2X client it will show up eventually, please note that there is a delay for the server to start appearing on the list though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Quote:

Thats fine then, once you have the 0.2X client it will show up eventually, please note that there is a delay for the server to start appearing on the list though.
ah so it can take a while when i installed the new version that it is in the internet list?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Quote:

ah so it can take a while when i installed the new version that it is in the internet list?
When you start the server, it can take anywhere from 2-10 mins to start appearing on the internet list, also when your loading the list yourself it can take a long time to appear, depending on its randomized position.

it got updated yesterday
yesterday i couldnt see it too. but i restarted thousand of times but i cant see it

All down to your internet speed really, your might even be able to get info with your client for some servers