SA-MP 0.3.7 RC (now released)

said right, this is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Dialog list columns finally! Thx man.

Good to see some new skins in, but there are still plenty more skins you could add from the cutscenes. Why don't you add some more from there?

I defenitely love the pistol mag object and hope that you can add more of those somehow!

New laptop object:

http://gamerxserver.com/images/LaptopSAMP1-1.png

Thanks for the laptop object, I no longer need to use these with setobjectmaterial() and 4 objects.

(This is not the new laptop object)
http://i.imgur.com/1FooNse.png

It should be DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS not DIALOG_TYPE_TABLIST_HEADERS.

Can you consider one more dialog: LIST + MSGBOX ? Thanks.

0.3.7 RC3 AWESOME!!! Gonna test it!

New TABLIST_HEADERS dialog style allows you to do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
New TABLIST_HEADERS dialog style allows you to do this:
Sub description, very impressive what we can do with columns hearders, i really loved these new dialog styles! Did you had some problem with columns color embeding (took some crash maybe)?

You can activate the skin

in future release
and add to a
pawn Код:
native RemoveButtonSpawn ();

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Here you go:

Thanks to .Dresta.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
If new skins can be added, can new vehicles be added as well? Would be nice to see a few vehicles added from VC/III (those that are also in GTA United).
Would be cool! I agree.

Weapons would be cool too.

Or weapon parts that you can attach to each other and create a weapon of it.
If it's even possible to make xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon307
Посмотреть сообщение
You can activate the skin

in future release
and add to a
pawn Код:
native RemoveButtonSpawn ();
I'd also like to have a Little Bill skin in-game

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you!

Would be cool! I agree.

Weapons would be cool too.

Or weapon parts that you can attach to each other and create a weapon of it.
If it's even possible to make xD.
Why not just give the possibility for servers to have their own custom.img and custom.ide files so they can add all that stuff on their own and force the clients to download them on startup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leka74
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not just give the possibility for servers to have their own custom.img and custom.ide files so they can add all that stuff on their own and force the clients to download them on startup.
Because it can contain hidden virus, and will take time to download, again SAMP isn't meant to be it's own game, it's a mod to bring multiplayer into GTA SA, although im starting to doubt it because of the new useless skins.
Even Kalcor also denied this suggestion long ago, yet so many people are still asking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leka74
Посмотреть сообщение
That has been discussed tons of times already. TXD and IDE files have no protection, so you would never know what server admins are putting on your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
Or at least give us functions for vehicle variants (Set&Get) and sync them. (Also color3 and color4 for ChangeVehicleColor for the few vehicles with more colors and a GetVehicleColor)
Colors 3 and 4 do not exist in the game engine.

They exists, but not for every vehicle model.

I was hoping to see some animal objects
Great update though, many useful objects and bug fixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
If new skins can be added, can new vehicles be added as well? Would be nice to see a few vehicles added from VC/III (those that are also in GTA United).
Vehicles have functions beside appearance. They have functionality which must be put into the client. And since the functions would be processed by the client, they would be susceptible to hacks.

Music from link dont work since i updated server to 0.3.7... Am i only one who have this problem ?