SA-MP 0.3.7 RC (now released)

Awesome! I love the new objects. Thank you Kalcor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwe
Посмотреть сообщение
How works /ctd command ? If i type this nothing happend....
Start the debug for GetCameraTarget functions, it works only if you use these function(s) on your script.

@Matite: Hey bro look at it, some objects invisible/wrong textured, i don't have any mods on my GTA:SA.

@EDIT: The object only looks untextured on Map Construction, in game they seems normal:

Good work, keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
@Matite: Hey bro look at it, some objects invisible/wrong textured, i don't have any mods on my GTA:SA.

@EDIT: The object only looks untextured on Map Construction, in game they seems normal:

Try deleting VirtualStore data for the directory the editor is in. Do you have all of the RC2 files(such as the updated SAMP.ide file).

EDIT: I believe I am guessing correctly. Do you use a separate directory for the map editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Try deleting VirtualStore data for the directory the editor is in. Do you have all of the RC2 files(such as the updated SAMP.ide file).

EDIT: I believe I am guessing correctly. Do you use a separate directory for the map editor?
No, i use the same directory (GTA San Andreas root folder), all the other objects seems normal on map construction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
No, i use the same directory (GTA San Andreas root folder), all the other objects seems normal on map construction:

Notice the output log in Map Construction? It says it can't find the textures for these objects. I'm pretty sure is does not load from the CUTSCENE.IMG because that's where these textures are and it's only these textures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Bowe
Посмотреть сообщение
Tyvm. So happy to see the gate that I suggested has been added.

congratulations

Hello world I have an idea for new updates to the client.
To open these buildings great for roleplay, rpg and gf.

[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402203956755711&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402203950089045&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402203953422378&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402203986755708&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402203973422376&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402203993422374&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402204010089039&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402204020089038&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402204026755704&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402204040089036&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402204053422368&set=...mp;theater]
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1402205030088937&set=...mp;theater]

Ps: If you do not understand what I wrote here excuse me but I'm not to blame. The fault is ****** Translate.
(Good and I'm to blame but lay the blame on something that has no logic) )

Link Photo Album: https://www.********.com/catalin.2ex...e=3&uploaded=1

ResetPlayerMoney(playerid);
ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
Like you
SetPlayerTeam(playerid, teamid);
GetPlayerTeam(playerid);

Team initialization is required
Please add me
The same team are not preach fists in the paint yiraseo stamina dalahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ex
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello world I have an idea for new updates to the client.
To open these buildings great for roleplay, rpg and gf.

Ps: If you do not understand what I wrote here excuse me but I'm not to blame. The fault is ****** Translate.
(Good and I'm to blame but lay the blame on something that has no logic) )

Link Photo Album: https://www.********.com/catalin.2ex...e=3&uploaded=1
The forum doesn't have access to those images. Upload them on imgur!
And the Dorhety Garage doesn't need an interior, because it already has one. They just need to fix the camera bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exf
Посмотреть сообщение
ResetPlayerMoney(playerid);
Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -GetPlayerMoney(playerid));

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
And the Dorhety Garage doesn't need an interior, because it already has one. They just need to fix the camera bug.
Copy the interior and place it somewhere else, then the camera will work normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
Copy the interior and place it somewhere else, then the camera will work normally.
Some of us want it to be in the same place as it is, not somewhere else, that's why people request to remove the camera zone from there. Because currently there's no way to remove these cull zones.

If you're not going to add a function to open/close garage doors, please fix the crash when removing an opened garage door and replacing it with CreateObject. I really want to close pay n sprays and bomb shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're not going to add a function to open/close garage doors, please fix the crash when removing an opened garage door and replacing it with CreateObject. I really want to close pay n sprays and bomb shops
Actually this is not a bug, it's meant to be like this internally. The garage door objects are flagged as garage doors and the game takes the garage door thats in the spot. If it's not the right door we crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
I seriously thank you ever so much i did this and i was not sure what was crashing me when i was in game mapping the map i made font carson one now i know that i can beware of the garages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
- Vehicle rotation syncing should be smoother.
Apologies if this has been answered previously or shown - But this line stood out to me and I'm curious, has anyone managed to witness the smoother sync and have any comments on it?

It's amazing to see how far SA-MP has come from the 0.1 days though. The updates, sync and features have definitely improved our online gaming experience! I certainly (and always have) look/ed forward to future updates from the team, and I'm sure all the members here do also

Good to see frequent updates.

Did anyone else have a problem with OnPlayerPickUpPickup, pickupid 0 being called without reason after first spawn? It happenes for me randomly both on RC1 and RC2 (Linux)