SA-MP 0.3.7 RC (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooteR1990
Посмотреть сообщение
Many Players need that. But technically impossible , because GTA:SA 32 bit app
I dont think the GTA client needs more than 3.5 gb ram at a time by any chance, so theres no need in having a 64 bit/memory expansion header version.
Why would anyone need it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont think the GTA client needs more than 3.5 gb ram at a time by any chance, so theres no need in having a 64 bit/memory expansion header version.
Why would anyone need it?
There would be an extremely small advantage on the cpu side, and as GTA:SA engine goes wacko after using more than 1.7GB it's probably more trouble than it's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
After reaching 1.7 GB of RAM usage game starts to be freaky, because game engine can't find any free space for normal functioning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpD8csEzdMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b
Посмотреть сообщение
There would be an extremely small advantage on the cpu side, and as GTA:SA engine goes wacko after using more than 1.7GB it's probably more trouble than it's worth.
But the reason it reaches 1.7 in the first place is because of a SA-MP memory leak which they haven't fix after quite some time of the original report being created about it.

For some reason I think this series of RCs are gonna be really short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I suppose he has taken a break or is working on a big RC update. Because 0.3z was released in a month.

What he said was he will address issues from 0.3z so maybe he's busy fixing all the bugs that occured at the whole branch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you are not right but i got that feeling too.

Waiting for RC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Waiting for RC2
same :3

I have no doubt that IPv6 will be given a thought for 0.4. And then suddenly everyone's scripts break because the 45 char IPv6 address won't fit in the 16 char string.

Would love to be able to detect whether two vehicles are inside each other when the collisions are disabled.

Kalcor, you remember about 0.3.7!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno211
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, you remember about 0.3.7!?
Be patient.. Afterall, his devoloping a free modificiation for users (which is doesn't have to do). Just be greatful of the current resources.

I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end.

I can't wait next version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Would love to be able to detect whether two vehicles are inside each other when the collisions are disabled.
Indeed, but I think collision callbacks would recieve a huge shitload of data

add grilled meat please! thnx =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost13
Посмотреть сообщение
add grilled meat please! thnx =)
You can texture it.

Zeex, no one using MAX_PLAYERS in their loops now and shit-code from example must be:
pawn Код:
for(new x = GetPlayerPoolSize(); x >= 0; x--)
We should use autochange for replacement head of loop.

"- Birds won't fly through SA-MP objects."

Seriously ? that was so freaking important ?

I only didn't understand a thing why you still need on GetPlayerPoolSize() the IsPlayerConnected ? How really works this functions? They dont will only work for connected number of players?

The birds thing it's really amazing, nice work!

I'm glad the update fixed the birds, I don't know what I would have done next time I witness a bird fly through an object on a 10+ year old game. You have blown my mind with this update! Reminds me of when they added fish AI to Call of Duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OFv9eWIKY