SA-MP 0.3.7 RC (now released)

What is the default connseedtime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the default connseedtime?
Quote:

Upgrades connection cookie system: adds server variable "connseedtime" to specify how often the connection cookie seed value updates.

It's like when you timeout from server (with no quit game) and server try to connect again, this variable specify how often the server will read the cookies and receive the connection, it's kinda good on 0.3.7, after i timeout on 0.3z i used to wait 3 or 4 seconds to relog, on 0.3.7 it's faster. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
It's like when you timeout from server (with no quit game) and server try to connect again, this variable specify how often the server will read the cookies and receive the connection, it's kinda good on 0.3.7, after i timeout on 0.3z i used to wait 3 or 4 seconds to relog, on 0.3.7 it's faster. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong about this...
His asking for the default connseedtime, not how it works.

Edit: Thank you for RC6.

Amazing with the Actor part.

LOL I can't wait to check this actor stuff, it can be useful for dead bodies if it's what I'm thinking... When i get to PC I gonna check it out.

Does that mean we can actually have a functional zombie script without using any plugins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Посмотреть сообщение
His asking for the default connseedtime, not how it works.

Edit: Thank you for RC6.
Exactly. I can't seem to figure out what the default is so when I play with it I know what to actually average it upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
Does that mean we can actually have a functional zombie script without using any plugins?
To some extent yes!

I am going to try a zombie include based on actors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm bot sure but i don't think so, can you please post the actor include functions? I'm on mobile right now and would like to check it out...

PutActorInVehicle?

There are still some missing functions we need. Or are these actors meant to be static?

DestroyActor(actorid); is not working very well, you can't destory actor, you can just recreate him on some other place, and it will appear only if you stream out and stream in again.
What is the limit, home many of them we can create, how many of them can stream properly?
I can properly create 51 actor on 1 place, after that they are not streaming, and they will randomly appear for each player, if you go above that limit.
You can hit them by car and move them, but after re-stream they will be on their original position.
Some functions like IsValidActor(actorid) and GetActorPoolSize() should be nice.

My Army :P http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3l/kq/4M2kyrYd/sa-mp-092.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
Посмотреть сообщение
PutActorInVehicle?

There are still some missing functions we need. Or are these actors meant to be static?
They should't be faced as NPC's or players properly, you should face it as skin objects which you can apply anim, rotate and set position...

Thanks for a_actor functions, really useful!

Would be great to add BULLET_HIT_TYPE_ACTOR.

Some bugs:

- Actor can be killed by parachute.
- Animation doesnt work when player stream out.
- DestroyActor doesnt work correctly when actor streamed in.

Sorry for my bad English!

Now thats what i call an update
Thanks for the actor system!!!!

Nice update ! Thank's Kalcor. With new functions about PNJ it's awesome.

So, an actor don't take a player slot if I understand ?

Thank you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexX39
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice update ! Thank's Kalcor. With new functions about PNJ it's awesome.

So, an actor don't take a player slot if I understand ?

Thank you again
Yes! An actor work like a object with a player skin.

Nice update, Kalcor!

How many actors can we create?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Rr3x
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes! An actor work like a object with a player skin.

Nice update, Kalcor!
Thanks for answer

So the NPC become useless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanory
Посмотреть сообщение
How many actors can we create?
Код:
#define MAX_ACTORS (1000)

a_samp.inc:

pawn Код:
#define MAX_ACTORS (1000)

Yay, my dream come true with actor! haha, btw will it takes more ram like NPC?