[GameMode] Classified Gaming RP - United Gaming script

i'm trying to translate this server mode to my language after finish translate i open server and get their error
Quote:

*** CreateDynamicObject: Expecting 11 parameter(s), but found 12

i get very much line like this in server log

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMofo
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys if you are ganna use this gamemode check the /makeadmin line xD i think there was a line there that allowed him to use the cmd regardless of his admin rank. Also remove his account from the scriptfiles.

Sorry not trying to accuse him of nothing, or offend him saying his putting in backdoors but if you decide to use his gamemode, i suggest you take a good look at the code before hand.

Great gamemode, has lots of interesting features and mapping.
Wow. Thanks for telling. Hope this helps to the others using the script over there.

Aesome!

gates bugged? i cant edit owner, set speed or anythin lol

WoW Its Awesome RolePlay Script!! Thanks You !!!

Код:
C:\Users\CopKing\Desktop\MA ASS\gamemodes\CG-RP1.pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cuff"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
SOMEONE PLS FIX IT

Nice, REP+
Rep me back

Good Job

@AllesandroG open the gamemode, in the gamemode locate the /makeadmin there should be a name there like Anotnio_Freeman, change that to your name. That way when you log in with your name, you will automatically be able to make yourself admin using the /makeadmin command without needing to change your account file or other stuff.

This should also help anyone else who wants to easily make themselfs admin on their own server when running this gamemode.

Nicely edited, good work.

I have a hard time finding the sultan near unity and the vehicles in the alley behind ammu nation... Where are they located in the script so I can remove them?

Looks like an amazing Gamemode

How i set factions?

bug in the factions

theres a bug when i park my car using /pv it becomes black anyone know how to fix it?

Does anyone know if you can create factions (/factions) in game?

Nice M8, Btw Nice S0biet in the Screenshot xD !

Not too long ago, I found a lot of errors with the script but it's good for beginners

Bro , i cant find the vip lounge where is it can you help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekaiser
Посмотреть сообщение
Bro , i cant find the vip lounge where is it can you help me?
Me too lol and I have something else to ask aswell How to go in to those elevators(What is the Cmd) and how to open Gates o.o ? and I found one bug btw If you're in the FBI Faction and if you try to use the Maverick in the FBI Hq ,it'll say ''You don't have the keys to LSPD - FBI - Blah blah '' but the Other FBI Vehicles are fine