Is it the attack?

server_log says: Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' 5.129.201.72:52669 (7094364) Limit: 3000/sec
then all players were disconnected with reason: 0 (Timeout/Crash), but server was active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urukhay
View Post
server_log says: Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' 5.129.201.72:52669 (7094364) Limit: 3000/sec
then all players were disconnected with reason: 0 (Timeout/Crash), but server was active
This is probably one of those spoofed ip attacks + acks raknet layer attack. Have you tried this plugin to prevent spoofed connections?:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=551128

You can also set ackslimit to lower value in order to reduce cpu usage during attack.

This attack is not - "Full attack"
When i was connected server said: "The server didn't respond"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urukhay
View Post
This attack is not - "Full attack"
When i was connected server said: "The server didn't respond"
I know. This plugin not only protects against "server full" attack, but also protect you from spoofed clients. Your server didn't respond, because it was probably attacked with many different ip addressess and their target was raknet acks system wich is vulnerable enough to freeze/hang server for a while, that's why your server doesn't crashed and all players timed out.

But why there is not official fix?

There is: 0.3.7 version of sa-mp has this kind of protection or better one, but it's not released yet.

Why 0.3z-R4 has not this protection?

We already have the same problem on 0.3.7-RC1 , got the message, the server gets shutting down. I wrote a new topic about it.

what OS are u using?