Msn dial Up Server Hoast

Yah Well Ive Tried Getting Someone to Hoast For Me So i Have Last resorted So How Can I Make My Dial Up be able to hoast a server

Well.. I suggest to either upgrade to DSL or get a dedicated server because your server will lag because Dial Up is really slow, and also you will have to keep your internet connection on, which you be hard to do because phone calls can cause your connection to fail.

i know but my mom is to cheap for friken dsl

How many people can you support on a dial up? 1, yourself

I suggest you just buy a host mate, much easier

And since where on this topic, i got a question.

My mate has 7000 download speed, and 510 upload speed, how many players can he support on his server?
No, its not dial up.

Assume 40kbit per player.

Dial up is at peak 56kbit/sec. Most of the time, it's much lower and around 40kbit/sec. So on dial up you can have you and another player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Sosa
Well.. I suggest to either upgrade to DSL or get a dedicated server because your server will lag because Dial Up is really slow, and also you will have to keep your internet connection on, which you be hard to do because phone calls can cause your connection to fail.
Don't think so, i can get up to 8meg broadband for a little more than dial-up used to cost me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clum2k8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Sosa
Don't think so, i can get up to 8meg broadband for a little more than dial-up used to cost me.
Two important things to note

1) "Up To" - Actual speeds is as fast as your line can handle, which depends how far you are from the exchange
2) That is the download speeds, upload speeds are around 400kbit/sec. It is sold as consumer broadband, mainly down downloading stuff. Not uploading lots of server data,