It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

Hello Guys,
I am DeathReaper...I am a rookie in scripting/programming and if i have any problems in my scripting/hosting or anything related to SAMP server i wanna ask them all here rather than creating a separate thread for each thing,
If it helps me I will Rep+ you.
I will be glad if amazing scripters/mappers on this forum help me .

I cant host my own homehost server , when I try to host it says
Quote:

I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

When I try to compile the script it says
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\CNRSF\gamemodes\CnR.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "mysql"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Please help me,I want to host the homehosted server.

hmm, you didnt added gamemode name on server.cfg or you added wrong gamemode name. Check it

not sure whether people read or not.

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "mysql" - you're missing mysql.inc in your includes foldder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God'Z War
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm, you didnt added gamemode name on server.cfg or you added wrong gamemode name. Check it
I wrote the correct name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
not sure whether people read or not.

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "mysql" - you're missing mysql.inc in your includes foldder.
Nope mysql.inc is in my includes folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathReaper
Посмотреть сообщение

If you're having it then make you sure that you're opening the gamemode through pawno > File > Open, at some point poeple open it directly which makes these kind of fatel errors (cause not to read the inc file from the include folder)

The MySQL plug-in by BlueG usually is "a_samp", but I'm not sure which include you're using. Anyway, make sure your opening pawno through /pawno/pawno.exe, and not by clicking a .pwn file.

gamemode0 GMNAME 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathReaper
Посмотреть сообщение

Bare in mind it needs to be in your Pawno/Include folder, not the Include folder in the main server directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're having it then make you sure that you're opening the gamemode through pawno > File > Open, at some point poeple open it directly which makes these kind of fatel errors (cause not to read the inc file from the include folder)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
The MySQL plug-in by BlueG usually is "a_samp", but I'm not sure which include you're using. Anyway, make sure your opening pawno through /pawno/pawno.exe, and not by clicking a .pwn file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartels
Посмотреть сообщение
Bare in mind it needs to be in your Pawno/Include folder, not the Include folder in the main server directory.
Thanks guys, I read all of these comments and found them useful ,thanks again I have rep+ u all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
gamemode0 GMNAME 1
I know that -_-!

Problem Solved. Thanks for replying here.

I want to know a thing that is..........Can we host a server on PC but the GM is designed to be on MySQL ?