[Map] Blocking Garages Realistically (well, something like that)/

How do I install it on my GM? x2

Is it possible to block garage for specific player?

I have a custom vehicle attachment system and everytime they enter modshops,they and players near them crashed.

I don't think you can..unless you remove the garage doors and make scripted ones that open only for certain players..but even like that they can fool the system with someone else helping them.

The best solution(but hard to implement) is to block all the tunings and make a custom one. That way you have more control. You can edit the tuning prices, you can add the new colours in the system. And you can add neons, custom parts and all sorts of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
View Post
I don't think you can..unless you remove the garage doors and make scripted ones that open only for certain players..but even like that they can fool the system with someone else helping them.

The best solution(but hard to implement) is to block all the tunings and make a custom one. That way you have more control. You can edit the tuning prices, you can add the new colours in the system. And you can add neons, custom parts and all sorts of things.
I love your maps and everything but...
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUMP A 3 YEAR OLD THREAD!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splodyf23
View Post
Because the person right above him did?

Also @Dice_ I think player objects should do the trick??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splodyf23
View Post
Well sir ya see, the post before was LESS THAN A YEAR AGO!!?!?! So no, he didn't "BUMP A 3 YEAR OLD THREAD!?"

@Dice_ - Yes, it IS possible, I'd just need to make the objects player objects and add player functions.

@Flash - It is not possible to add custom doors, the game crashes if you create any object near the removed garage doors.... However I think I just thought of a solution to that.... Instead of creating the door where it should be create it somewhere else and MoveObject to the garage may make the crash go away.