SA-MP 0.3.7 in development

Well, this is goddamn great.

Nice update

Nice Update

Good job, will wait, for sure. xD

Well, obviously something has to be done about cheats. And yes, samp_ac by whitetiger is great in terms or detecting cheats, and his v2 is actually very userfriendly, since you don't have to do anything else than just download it and paste it into your GTA SA directory. I don't see why this kind of anti cheat shouldn't be implemented natively, to be honest. Just skim through the GTA SA directory, or even better, give server owners the possibility to choose wether the directories of connecting players should be scanned. You could also let the connecting player choose to accept or deny the scan of his directory. A natively implemented AC would be more trusted than an external one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, obviously something has to be done about cheats. And yes, samp_ac by whitetiger is great in terms or detecting cheats, and his v2 is actually very userfriendly, since you don't have to do anything else than just download it and paste it into your GTA SA directory. I don't see why this kind of anti cheat shouldn't be implemented natively, to be honest. Just skim through the GTA SA directory, or even better, give server owners the possibility to choose wether the directories of connecting players should be scanned. You could also let the connecting player choose to accept or deny the scan of his directory. A natively implemented AC would be more trusted than an external one...
This is not possible since hackers can spoof all kind of data sent to the server from the client. (Directory scanning)

Implementing a client-sided anti cheat script is practically same too. First of all isn't WhiteTiger's program open source? This allows hackers to easily release programs that will give false data to the server. Even If it is not open source, the hackers still will find a way to spoof it. The only option is, adding the program to the SA-MP client package, then keep updating it at a regular basis. However, Kalcor has no reason to trust Whitetiger (or the rest of the community) to do such a thing.

the lord give me a grate suggest i hope you all like it read on,

samp team can this be made in samp http://prntscr.com/61bf3n or is it all ready made the lord give me the grate idel that samp, could have a water fall like this, and players can go in side of it and like say slid down it like a slid type of thing but in side of this, water fall.

i think this well be real cool for Server_Owners of rpg dm and fun type of servers, and have it so water can be seen both ways both in side and out side ty guys Tom_Fox.

Finally!!!!! Good Luck For Your Works Kalcor!!!

Finally

Nice work

Awesome!

Nice work man!

What about that anoying black roads if your visual FX is on low?

It's definately awesome!

Nice.

Can't wait for RC2 to be out! Splendid!

Great news, glad to see SA-MP is still going strong as ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MehranGta
View Post
Something like samp_ac that whitetiger maid ....
As sxe injected in counterstrike
will be cracked very fast. You won't stop cheaters from the client side.

As long as you have the executable, you have full power over the application.

Good Job

wow, great update, i was waiting for stunt items

You can't wait to release this? LMAO!