SA-MP 0.3.7 in development

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
So amazing please make more enterable buildings.

You still a Ungrateful basted. LOL
Bastard* And, I need to say thank you to him telling us that is in development?

This, for sure, is an amazing and an outstanding update! Can't wait for the implementation!

OMG ... great

Wow

Woow!

Cant wait for it!

Develop protection for servers , the servers are being attacked and you are not adding new protections !

Sorry my bad inglish .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelGrapics
Посмотреть сообщение
Develop protection for servers , the servers are being attacked and you are not adding new protections !

Sorry my bad inglish .
They didn't finish the development of SA-MP 0.3.7 so you need to wait when this client will be released. But yeah i believe they will add a protection too to prevent ddos attacks e.t.c.

And about server attacks is not our fault at all, if we dont have ddos protection this is a advantage for the hackers. But we cant do anything at all with those ddos attacks.

yeah, materials for skin and cars - that's what we need. B)

Awesome news Kalcor, thanks!

Wow i cant Wait, Kalcor is amazing! A big thank you for being providing us with amazing, out of this world updates!

I like the fact that this is the most popular update thread since 0.3c

(It will go way past 0.3c's postcount too, its only been up for a few days and reached half of 0.3c's)

EDIT: I think this is proof that SA:MP is the opposite of dead.

Boring. More nonsense such as objects; no wonder SA:MP is slowly dying. About time we had the implementation of some real features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLewisx
Посмотреть сообщение
Boring. More nonsense such as objects; no wonder SA:MP is slowly dying. About time we had the implementation of some real features.
Your an idiot. It's not even close to dying. It's the opposite of dying and there is proof everywhere, this thread is one of those proofs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Your an idiot. It's not even close to dying. It's the opposite of dying and there is proof everywhere, this thread is one of those proofs.
You're just another individual who doesn't have the cognitive ability to comprehend that the amount of posts in a thread on a forum doesn't reflect the amount of players overall in the SA:MP servers, which has been and is on an unremitting decline.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You're just another individual who doesn't have the cognitive ability to comprehend that the amount of posts in a thread on a forum doesn't reflect the amount of players overall in the SA:MP servers, which has been and is on an unremitting decline.
http://samp.popznet.com/

Basic but nice, not bad, keep up the good work.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am at this point to insult you because you are such an idiot but i won't lower to your level. If you are just so negative about sa-mp stop playing it. Next time think before you post.

Please fix fucking nightvision bug... It works 100%.

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/comm...8c85f4c806a2a3

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You really crossing our lines, if you don't like SAMP don't play it.
Even they still develop 0.3.7 its not finished yet you only see objects and you call it boring.
I believe when 0.3.7 released you will open a server.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You're just another child starting shit on a forum. Real big, am I right. Fuck off little dude.

OT: They should really get the night vision working, but I'm not begging.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Check the other features. There are plenty of features being added among the new objects.
This update isn't just about objects.