SA-MP 0.3.7 in development

Wow, looks great! Just waiting to test it !

Not bad.

This is AWESOME!

Keep Going Boss that's really Cool

Looking very nice!

Finally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
No-one would say why, and no-one would explain it like you and d0 have just now.

There is no "Several times" about it. I just had people making out like I was asking something ridiculous several times... There was no explaining on why and no addressing my question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
That is how it goes. Geez.

Check the details of your samp.dll

I've been checking it since 0.3b, it does go up one minor version 0.3.x every time.

Who cares what it's called!?

0.3z = 0.3.6
so theres no letters left, so 0.3.7 it is! We can't jump back and use 0.3f, we already surpassed that!

Now can everyone shut up about it!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
dugi confirmed that 0.3z is called 0.3.6 internally, so logically Lordzy's post would be quite accurate. Can we get over the name now?

Cool new additions, I don't really see how any of them were "existing problems that needed to be addressed" though (maybe with the exception of the collision one). Not complaining though, thanks for the update!
This was in response to your first post, which explained exactly what Matite and d0 just said. So yes, there's quite some "several times" about it.

cool

SA-MP Should be open-source, small problems get fixed by the community in seconds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP Should be open-source, small problems get fixed by the community in seconds...
I dissagree.
This will never happend, not even in our DREAMS.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As I've stated before, going open source is hardly a solution. I'm still convinced that over 95% of this community lacks the required knowledge and experience to help and an even larger portion won't even bother to help. I predict that once SA-MP goes open source:
  • More targeted attacks will occur, as those who do have the knowledge will maybe find exploits and ways to avoid the current protection methods.
  • Lot's of forks, where people changed the credits to pretend they made the software, will appear over the internet. Don't believe me? Check the gamemode section...
  • Bugs will be fixed at the same rate. There's just Kalcor and it is both likely and understandable that will stay that way.
I could come up with some more reasons why opensource is not the solution here, but I hope you'll get the point.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
NOOO!!! Never!

I dunno why, but my imagination is going nuts with the bananas..

Banana object + Object scaling;
Banana suit,
Flying bananas,
Rock concerts with cows riding flying bananas,
banana bullets,
banana everything.

Awesome!

Another angle.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope.

Quote:

The server can disable collisions between driven vehicles for racing and stunt tracks.

That's amazing! And those new stunt objects... oh my god! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyance
Посмотреть сообщение
banana bullets
Can't wait.

Please, try to fix those
Complete scripting bugs list (0.3e updated) - https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=151670
Bug List (CLIENT) (Updated frequently) - https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=59486

I'd also love to see bad vehicle moddings warnings addressed natively and pre-synced animations.

Great job for anything that has been done so far.

Quote:

it's clear an update is needed to address some of the existing problems in 0.3z.

What about fixing the bugs from the 0.3 branch like the missing animation when a player is entering a locked vehicle(SetVehicleParamsEx) as driver the locked animation is not showing. While entering a locked vehicle as passenger the animation shows fine.