SA-MP 0.3.7 in development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Just because you think it goes like that, doesn't mean it is.

Stop passing it around like it's verbatim.
That is how it goes. Geez.

Check the details of your samp.dll

I've been checking it since 0.3b, it does go up one minor version 0.3.x every time.

Who cares what it's called!?

0.3z = 0.3.6
so theres no letters left, so 0.3.7 it is! We can't jump back and use 0.3f, we already surpassed that!

Now can everyone shut up about it!?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just because you think it goes like that, doesn't mean it is.

Stop passing it around like it's verbatim.
dugi confirmed that 0.3z is called 0.3.6 internally, so logically Lordzy's post would be quite accurate. Can we get over the name now?

Cool new additions, I don't really see how any of them were "existing problems that needed to be addressed" though (maybe with the exception of the collision one). Not complaining though, thanks for the update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
That is how it goes. Geez.

Check the details of your samp.dll

I've been checking it since 0.3b, it does go up one minor version 0.3.x every time.

Who cares what it's called!?

0.3z = 0.3.6
so theres no letters left, so 0.3.7 it is! We can't jump back and use 0.3f, we already surpassed that!

Now can everyone shut up about it!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
dugi confirmed that 0.3z is called 0.3.6 internally, so logically Lordzy's post would be quite accurate.
So if we go back to 0.2.2, and 0.2.x, does that also continue? Or did someone simply decide recently to "change" the convention?

Fixed camera clipping trough objects outta SA map?

Now fix the no-damage bug outside SA map!

Decent update, the cookies for connections has been needed for time now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So if we go back to 0.2.2, and 0.2.x, does that also continue? Or did someone simply decide recently to "change" the convention?
It's just a fucking number jesus christ...

greetings

Merci!!

WOOOOW Brasil Like New version

awesome update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
dugi confirmed that 0.3z is called 0.3.6 internally, so logically Lordzy's post would be quite accurate. Can we get over the name now?

Cool new additions, I don't really see how any of them were "existing problems that needed to be addressed" though (maybe with the exception of the collision one). Not complaining though, thanks for the update!
He means the connection spoofing ("server full") and the new exploits.

pretty good :

OMG! But... add more "enterable" objects, please... i.e. 19004 instead of 5767, but new object haven't basic building.

And add more attacheable objects like: http://preview.turbosquid.com/Previe...faOriginal.jpg

Very nice.

Go on, good job.

When will be RC out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
It's just a fucking number jesus christ...
I'll just laugh when everyone changes their version on their edited scripts to follow this new "convention".

Or when people start "waiting" for 0.4.1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice To See This After Latest Version (0.3zR1 Released On 13/02/2014)
BUT
I have a question!
Why Your Purpose For The Next Version Is Adding Some Shitty Objects To SA:MP And Making Some Features For Stunt Mode ?
Like This:

Are you sure making some stunt things is good for next version?
To What ?
To Make Player Laugh And Then Tired From SA:MP And Left The Server ?
Most And Famous Servers Is RolePlaying Servers And Others (Not FreeRoam!),
The Players Who Playing On FreeRoam Servers Has About 10~16 Years!
Why ?
Because FreeRoam Servers Hasn't Enough Rules To Control The Player!
Player Laughs And Get Tired From The Server And Then They Press ~ Or T And Typing /q Then Opening This File: SAMPUninstall.exe And Bye!
Please Add Things To Scripters Have More Control On The Players !
Have You Ever Seen SA:MP Suggestions Topic ?
Yes Most Of Suggestion Isn't True And We Can Make Some Of Them With Scripting BUT !
I Said Most Of Them! Please Use More Time To Make Your SA:MP Better!
I Hope You Read This, Sorry For Taking Your Time.

Best Regards.
Wait what?
First of all show some respect, these people are working hard to improve SAMP as much as possible. Instead of complaining about how the updates do not match your egocentric needs, be grateful for their contribution. After all SAMP is offered to you for free. What kind of pig are you...

Also not all of the stuff that is suggested in the suggestion topic is scriptable, there are certain limits.

If samp would only provide updates for roleplay servers, that would be quite unfair towards other servers, and yes there are alot of people on SAMP that do NOT play on roleplay servers but like freeroam servers, dm servers, minigames, RDM, ...

And finally, what makes you think that all the players that don't play on roleplay servers are less than 16 years old? That's biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Besides, looking at your grammar, and the fact that you have the intense desire to write every single word with a capital letter, I'm pretty sure you're not over 10 years old yourself.

Apart from that, it seems that 3.7 will come with some awesome updates, gotta love this new update that is coming to samp.

As you already started messing with fonts, it would really be appreciated if you'd add another textdraw font style such as letters like in the main chat, it would help a lot to improve the main look for some custom things as the default ones aren't that pretty.

Basically a textdraw style to be like this

Other then that, all of these great things sounds nice.

*cumplosion*

cant wait to map more

The server can disable collisions between driven vehicles for racing and stunt tracks.

FUCK YEAH.

Good objects. Thanks!