sscanf problem (never heard of it )

actully today i got these errors i never had this before

pawn Код:
[08:47:50] sscanf warning: Unenclosed specifier parameters are deprecated, consider using something like p<.>.
[08:47:50] sscanf warning: Unenclosed specifier parameters are deprecated, consider using something like p<.>.
[08:47:50] sscanf warning: Strings without a length are deprecated, please add a destination size.

Code??

what code should i show? code compiles fine idk which code to show

this is caused due to something like this
pawn Код:
sscanf(some_text, "p,fff"x,y,z)
solution-
pawn Код:
sscanf(some_text, "p<,>fff"x,y,z)//add the <> thing

These messages are displayed when you run a command or to start your server ?. The first message is because ah used bad's parameters with sscanf.

Quote:

sscanf warning: Strings without a length are deprecated, please add a destination size.

You need to tell sscanf how big the destination array is.

Quote:

pawn Код:
sscanf(line[s], "p<,>

i dont have anything like that in my gamemode

this appears when someone connects to server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namer
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont have anything like that in my gamemode

this appears when someone connects to server
If it doesn't have in your gamemode, then you might be using some fs which causes this. Mainly check OnPlayerConnect callback as you said it shows when someone connects.

Just a guess maybe you are using sscanf to check a roleplay like name for example "MR_X" and you use something like
pawn Код:
if(sscanf(getname(playerid), "p_ss", first_name, last_name))return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Not a RP name");
OR
You are using sscanf to split the data retrieved from database which is generally used in non cache version of MySQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
If it doesn't have in your gamemode, then you might be using some fs which causes this. Mainly check OnPlayerConnect callback as you said it shows when someone connects.
not exactly, perhaps you have something in OnPlayerConnect that uses functions from sscanf and you not ah worked well with the parameters.