[Plugin] [rel] guircon

Wow Static,

I was expecting a modification to make the server window look like the MTA Race server, you certainly surpassed that thought!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Ramjet.

Static, could you put new compiled files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tima
Static, could you put new compiled files?
Done

I'm also in the process of writing a PHP script which will be compatible with the plugin (if you want to run guircon from a webserver instead of the Windows client).

Edit: I have a basic connection working from a php file now, which can be run into the background and will stay connected. I just need to finish data parsing and allow data to be sent from stdin, go through a few tests and its done.

Please also note that I'm not ignoring the problems you have with this. However I've not had a problem connecting to my server, and I thought perhaps running this php script remotely would cause it, but it worked fine first time
Hopefully the newly added error messages will shed some light, when someone gets a chance.

Just while I think please do remember that the default GUIRCON port is 8888. The GUIRCON port cannot and should never be the same port as the server runs on. The two sets of sockets cannot share the same port, and if they did could cause problems. Please bear this in mind when trying to connect with the client, as this could be what is causing the errors.

Thanks.

But for some reason the client does not wish to be connected to a server, I have considered ports as you have told, at attempts to connect on a differing port not set in guircon.amx, writes a mistake " Error connecting to server ", and at attempt to join with the same port, nothing occurs. Whether probably such, what if the port is blocked at the provider nothing will occur?

OK, I'm looking into it now.
tima are you running the server on Linux or Windows?

Really nice work man.

Quote:

default GUIRCON port is 8888

So I have to insert THIS port? not that port of the server -.- k, when i'm home i'll test it again :P

btw. nice work!!

"Error connecting to server"

I've installed the precompiled guircon.so in a libstdc++6 server, with the guircon.amx (7 warnings... meh...). Everything loads fine, but i can't connect. The port is 8888 and already forwarded...

Lines:

plugins guircon.so
filterscripts guircon.amx

And these are the connection details:

Host IP: x.x.x.x (my server ip)
Port: 8888
Password: default password (just for test)

EDIT: When i try to connect, server crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static
OK, I'm looking into it now.
tima are you running the server on Linux or Windows?
Linux server.

Supdario, try to use different password and different port. Also try to use it on Windows (if possible)

i don't know but its work for me good on port 8888

wait i 10 min please i upload vedio for you

okay, becuz it still doesnt wanna connect for me.

ok the video siz 30 mb
i upload it to flix.co.il tis ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIKO
ok the video siz 30 mb
i upload it to flix.co.il tis ok?
can you upload it to geevee.com?

:\ sorry its slow
www.flix.co.il its good i give you the link when the upload coplite ok?

now the upload 50%

omg is that hebrew? and that site is so messy cuz i cant read it

Rapidshare

3 mb!
http://rapidshare.com/files/61143032/wefrf.rar.html

is it work plaese tell me

it works, and i watched it, but its still confusing because the video looks backwards

ok

ill keep trying to get it to work myself. but thanks for trying to help