Free antivirus?

avg free baby

Get bitdefender. You have to pay for it but you can get 6 months key for less than 0,60Ђ @ g2a.com

And it's best anti virus by far...

People are using different types of anti virus protections and they'd have alot to talk about them, i've used most of the anti viruses as mentioned above but i felt comfy only with Kaspersky. http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
Посмотреть сообщение
Norton, ftw.

Avira 10/10

Free Softwares Contain Virus in themselfs..... Trojan or logical bombs

I'd go for AVG, it detects more threats than Avast does for me (and those threats are actually legit, considering that they were adwares and malwares I had).

AVG ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYHARD112
Посмотреть сообщение
Free Softwares Contain Virus in themselfs..... Trojan or logical bombs
Hahahaha, you will become scientist in future.....

What Nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
microsoft security essentials
The best one for windows.
Other antivirus can delete suspecious system related dll files even when they are not infected, which will definitely harm your system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FahadKing07
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahahaha, you will become scientist in future.....

What Nonsense
:/ Bro i think you are a newbie in computer programming & SDLC(system development life cycle)
PLAYHARD112 IS CORRECT...Free softwares really do contain virus......examples are .. trail system in the softwares...after a time is encrypts its self until you enter a licence key......

please fahad dont post comment's like this anymore you just trying to increate your shit posts