DRIFT HELP

Hello, maybe you can give advice and (or) to learn how to share the lessons correctly drifting? Everything will be done with the keyboard. Sorry that I write with mistakes. I am not from the English / American. I Lithuanian.

Thanks!

I can give you a video lesson, but it on russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by =KempeR=
View Post
Studio Vector - ТаЩеР! xD

There are plenty around the ******* just watch there.

There is no theory on how to drift. You just take that elegy, and run with it until you get used to the handling.
I loved that handling from the 1st time and it was a surprise to see that people actually used it to drift. I basically was into drifting before I knew it.

So take the car and use it non stop. The rest comes naturally.

poweslide around julius thruway

Piss easy bro... Drop the clutch, put your foot down, turn the wheel to the opposite way you want to go and let the smoke go free

You just gotta know

A magician never tells his biggest trick

It's hard to be a super good drifter

Just ******* it.

You'll learn over time.

not easy i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by =KempeR=
View Post
is not bad, give.

Ok )
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3-3oXIMbI4[/ame]

Takes practice and time, you'll be better with practice.

Drop the clutch, put your foot down, turn the wheel to the opposite way you want to go and let the smoke go free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSta123
View Post
Piss easy bro... Drop the clutch, put your foot down, turn the wheel to the opposite way you want to go and let the smoke go free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furqan
View Post
Drop the clutch, put your foot down, turn the wheel to the opposite way you want to go and let the smoke go free
10/10 great contribution Furqan

Drift on big ear using only handbrake, its not about racing, just try to stay on road not going of it.
Use elegy and try to drift around some car on airfield (learning to control elegy with NOS)
When you learn to drift around cars with nos than you can try drifting on street or use some highway intersections with curves to drift on...

mmm feel like I've been copied o.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_I33wq4G9E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Z
View Post
I'd start with the car 'Dozer' and add nitro to it, for beginner's it's very easy to get 90 degree drifts with this vehicle.
Bad one. Seriously dude, how can that help? It has back side steering!!