Linux (CentOS) Server

We just got a VPS from OVH and I've worked everything just fine. MySQL connects, server_log.txt works, and server starts. But when I check the processes using PuTTy, it doesn't show "samp03svr" on the list. When I go onto SA-MP, it doesn't show that the server is online.

I used: nohup ./samp03svr &

Can someone help me on this? It worked the first time, but I had the incorrect MySQL credentials, but now it's not working anymore.

Thanks in advanced!

This tutorial will help you alot if you got any problem notify it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
This tutorial will help you alot if you got any problem notify it here.
I did follow that tutorial. Everything worked out fine until we upgraded the MySQL version to 5.6, would that mean that I have to re-install mysql using putty again?

EDIT: It's weird the Grand Larceny works fine too. I can see the SA-MP server online.

Wait. I believe it is server crashes, I had too if there's no processes of samp

There is a server_log.txt?

Do you get errors when you type: nohup ./samp03svr & ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieNest
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait. I believe it is server crashes, I had too if there's no processes of samp
That's what I assumed as well, but upon checking server_log.txt - everything starts fine. All plugins and filterscripts were loaded up until it shows how many vehicle models were loaded. I also installed crashdetect.so by Zeek, and it shows nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by www
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a server_log.txt?

Do you get errors when you type: nohup ./samp03svr & ?
Yes a server_log.txt is created/updated when I start it. I also turned on mysql_debug() to see if it connects with the database, and it does.

Look out for any warnings. Such as argument s

No warnings at all, only "sscanf warning: String buffer overflow." which I'm pretty sure wouldn't really affect on starting the server.

What we did differently though was to update MySQL version from 5.1 to 5.6, would that affect it?