global bans

Hey I was thinking of how many hackers there is in samp and i think I have a solution, make a global ban system like punkbuster so when you get banned on one server you get banned on them all.

lel never gonna happen
But good plan

Lol'ed. You're insane.

Pretty good idea!

You're insane, mate!

It's pretty good in theory, only there are a few problems. What if one server's anti cheat is faulty, causing false positives and thus false bans. This would mean that people would be banned globally due to a bug, which will be a pain to deal with. Furthermore, no admin is perfect. Would you really want to risk being banned globally because one admin on one specific server does not like you for whatever reason?

well everyone will have the same samp anticheat system so when you go to a say a server with samp anticheat the server will check to make sure you have it installed if not then you get auto kicked just like punkbuster.

Kinda stupid to be honest, what if you just wanted to hack on one server but not hack on another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Kinda stupid to be honest, what if you just wanted to hack on one server but not hack on another.
Why hack at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol'ed. You're insane.
Yeah, totally insane, especially counting the fact that insane idea actually works on MTA, you hack, you get banned from the whole MTA game and boom that's how in MTA u hardly see any hackers (I never saw any myself), but why the fuck do that cuz having hackers FTW.