Looking for a scripter for hire (My Terms)

I'm looking for a scripter that is willing to script a game mode for me. I'm not made of money so my funding is pretty limited.

This is going to be a huge project and payment will be made via paypal (no exceptions sorry if you don't have one u can get one at www.paypal.com )

I'm sorry right now I don't have a lot of information just ideas and brain storms unfortunately i have to go to work atm so I can't sit here and write a bunch about what the project is going to be, but here are some basic things that the game mode will need.

Halfway Role Play/Half Way Death Match (I'll explain a bit more later on what I mean by this)
Full MySQL integration
Web Based Interface (Will also explain more about what I want with this later)
IRC Integration
Housing System
Business System
Gangs/Territory
Full Map (not just one little corner)

Sorry I really must leave now for work, I'll be back in about 6 - 8 hours with more detailed information!

Thanks,
Crazzyt9
(Timmy)

You want to make the best script on SA-MP with little information and low payment?
Your about the 100th person in the last week I've seen do this.

Although, I admire this. Your not a idiot (unlike FedEx). Do you want a team or one person?

I would expect he want's a team for this project..

By a quick glance you would say that, but:

1) He said he had very limited funding and

2)
Quote:

I'm looking for a scripter

If we're talking English, it means not a team.

Thats why I asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ξezombia
You want to make the best script on SA-MP with little information and low payment?
Your about the 100th person in the last week I've seen do this.

Although, I admire this. Your not a idiot (unlike FedEx). Do you want a team or one person?
As I stated in my original post
Quote:

Sorry I really must leave now for work, I'll be back in about 6 - 8 hours with more detailed information!

No i'm not an idiot I just don't really have the time to sit down and teach myself how to script, and then write a massive game mode. No where did I say I wanted the "best" script, I just want a functional script.

As far as my limited funding, it's a matter of $50 to $100 USD a month depending on how many hours I can pull at my job a week. And also about how much of the script was done, and what has been added to it.

I would like a Role Play script how ever unlike most RP scripts that i've seen when u shoot someone i do NOT want the "shooter" to go directly to jail.

And I would like it to be a full map script. (it doesn't have to be an immediate thing meaning you can focus on setting up one town/section of the map and move to another when that's done.)

I would like the following to be businesses

Farming (There is serveral farms located in San Andreas, I would like for each of them to be their own business, and for each of them, I would like for you to actually have to get into a tractor or combine and move along the farm to earn the money)

Trucking (I would like for the trucking business to rely on the other businesses in the game, suck as the Farming) for example trucker's must go to the farm to pick up a load of what ever is there.

24/7's, Bank System, Fast Food Joints, Medic, Police, Army, FBI, News Reporter, Clothing Store, Mechanic Shop, Mod Shop, Real estate agent

There's other things I would also like in the script, a speedometer fuel system (two types, gas for cars, diesel for semi's)

Really, I need to talk to the person who wants to take this on via messenger because there's a LOT of things to go over

ξezombia, you said you might be itnerested in your PM, Do you have any messenger programs? so we can talk a bit more. If so can you PM me with your IM Name, I have xfire, yahoo, msn, aim and ****** talk.

As far as having a single scripter or a team of scripter's, because of my limited funding I'm going to choose one to two people to do this, and if they see fit that they need help with the project, then they can work out a deal with anyone they need help with.

Also please, if anyone else is interested, then please let me know

50 USD to 100 USD/Month is not limited...... o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAP
Francis ]
50 USD to 100 USD/Month is not limited...... o.O
Seemed a bit limited to me ...