Got an old microwave?

Don't throw it out, have some fun with it. This is what we did tonight:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dArtBUyJblU

Nothing good to say then don't bother.

Enjoy

WeeDarr

We're "fun". After that it didn't explode when we put other stuff in it, just went on fire. A lot.

WeeDarr

Gotta love Scottish people :P

Fun

Not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Fun

Not...
Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol

Quote:

Nothing good to say then don't bother.

Hmmm back on topic , how were you guys able to plug in the microwave , in a field (well looked like a field , couldn't see much )

[quote=[TF]kyoshiro ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Fun

Not...
Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr

Hmmm back on topic , how were you guys able to plug the microwave in , in a field (well looked like a field , couldn't see much )
Everyones entitled to there own opinion.

I personally call fun getting pissed and sleeping in a field..

XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Fun is not doing experiments which, if went wrong could potentially kill you, your friends, and any nearby wildlife. It could also produce a shockwave that'd shatter nearby windows, if the petrol had been lying around enough to fill up the air with fumes
Science was my best subject at school, I know these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Fun is not doing experiments which, if went wrong could potentially kill you, your friends, and any nearby wildlife. It could also produce a shockwave that'd shatter nearby windows, if the petrol had been lying around enough to fill up the air with fumes
Hmmm well , i might be wrong here . But i see no house by them at all (was a little dark , so i could be wrong) . Yes this was a little dangerous , not saying nothing could've gone wrong , but they look like they were at a safe distance / isolated area . You only live once , why not have fun lol . I use to do the same things (Dry ice + water / Alcohol + chlorine tab "bombs" ) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Ok then mother nature. WeeDarr was just having some fun, you don't have to warn us about global warming next

Weedarr teh legend . Nice video man, looked like a good one .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
ROFL monopoly. I like this guy.

[me=Cueball]hands [TF]kyoshiro a cookie.[/me]

~Cueball~

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
[TF]Kyoshiro, what do you consider fun? playing with your 1 inch penis?

Jolteon knows more then you ever will so gtfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [URP
Rapter ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
[TF]Kyoshiro, what do you consider fun? playing with your 1 inch penis?

Jolteon knows more then you ever will so gtfo
Lmao , did i strike a nerve talking about your boyfriend ? :P . I have no problem with jolteon , at all , I just find his Safety lectures to be really lame lol . You need to vacuum the sand out of you vagina , and have fun , as that's what this game / community is all about .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Sounds to me like you didn't have much of a childhood.

Lol funny...

Too bad the quality is crap, couldn't saw the microwave before it exploded.

Roflcorn Weedarr, I remember a few years ago we got our hand on extremely much fireworks, that was fun in school

Tip # 1: When your holding a roman candle firework, make sure you point it away from you.(120 stitches fixed that right up tho.)

Tip # 2 always play on safe, if you think the firecracker didn't catch fire yet, make sure of that before trying to put it on fire again ! Otherwise byebye fingers..

(I'm not talking here about the small firecrackers, I'm talking about the big boys, the one that can blow a whole in a road, or make a school wc explode :T)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
As much as I respect you...I'd study a little harder. There is no way an electrical arc between the contents of the microwave and the "transmitter" itself could fuel an explosion large enough to shatter nearby windows. At the most the door would've blown open and anyone standing nearby be injured by flying bits.

While I don't it was the safest thing to do, I also fail to believe that it could've resulted in what appears to be a low-yield nuclear explosion

OHOHOHOHOH YESSSS
WHAHAHA YESSS!!!