[Chronic]weapons

Thnx JaYmE, its my first menu, it took me a while to get it just right.

thnx all for the comments

@ Danut, im 24 dude but thnx ayway :P

nice script Rks_!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clum2k8
nice script Rks_!
...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clum2k8
nice script Rks_!
LOL did you read first post, or fist 4 - 5 lines of the script :P

hahaha, Rks_ is telepathicaly claiming it as his own

damn him and his super powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Chronic
Chesh ]
Thnx JaYmE, its my first menu, it took me a while to get it just right.

thnx all for the comments

@ Danut, im 24 dude but thnx ayway :P
kid in " "

reupload please link is down

/facepalm

Posts over a year old with no new replys should be auto-locked or something. This is getting annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon
/facepalm

Posts over a year old with no new replys should be auto-locked or something. This is getting annoying.
If it was something like a scripting question, then you'd have a right to be upset.

However, this is a topic of a script this guy wants, so how else would he obtain it without talking to the owner? (Although PM wouldn't be to bad of an idea)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Quote:
/facepalm

If it was something like a scripting question, then you'd have a right to be upset.

However, this is a topic of a script this guy wants, so how else would he obtain it without talking to the owner? (Although PM wouldn't be to bad of an idea)
I understand, but still, a post is unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak - eScripting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Quote:
/facepalm

I understand, but still, a post is unnecessary.
Your post was unnecessary. His post wasn't. If you'd be kind enough you gave him a link, if you couldn't be bothered or don't have one then don't post.