Looking for sombady to develop PLUGIN

Hi,

Is here anyone who alredy made some plugin (that has been published on this forum), and want to make one for me, normaly I would pay.
It's realy simple plugin, not much work requed realy.

What plugin?

If you don't explain what you want, then no-one will know if they'll be able to help you. Try explaining what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
What plugin?
^ that.

Basicly plugin should search player's game folder on player connect to server, for specific file, and if it is found to do xx action.
Also plugin should evry 10 minutes send XX message to all players, that's all about it.

1) Not possible with only a plugin.
2) You can use a timer for that.

2.) Actualy, I need this message to be sent FROM PLUGIN, I know it can be sent from mode or filter script, but I do not need it.

1.) Are u sure ? My colleague did make that when u acess to server, if it does find you have xx files, it does xx action, I did ask him to explain it a little, but he is on a trip for few months, so it won't be soon.

Anyway, you say it's not possible only with a plugin, then how is it possible ? what else should be done, so I can know for what should I search for ?

It is possible, but you would need to create a client application that runs on the client computer. Everyone would need to download it separately for it to work. It's the same as Incognito's audio plugin, it's a plugin, and a client application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possible, but you would need to create a client application that runs on the client computer. Everyone would need to download it separately for it to work. It's the same as Incognito's audio plugin, it's a plugin, and a client application.
^^ This
You may take a look at whitetiger anti-cheat client

hm, ok, thank you all then.