The Godfather - Edited for 0.2X [No Tutorial either!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danut
did u have that bug ? with the jail ?

if you're a cop / fbi / ng and a player had wanted , and if u kill him ...he don't enter at jail?
If it was in the original god father, it's likely to be in this. It's not a bug i created though, so i won't put it high on the "fix" list.

is the /uninvite command fixed in this version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Sosa
No, as I said before, i only made this 0.2X compatible, and removed the tutorial. However, if you describe exactly what is wrong, i can look into getting it patched with this too.

hey all,

How to let the gAdmin script and gf work together, so that gAdmin is needed to register a user and login, and all status info about houses bought and so on are saved in the useraccount gAdmin created, ofcourse gf also READS the value's needed from the gAdmin created useraccount.

I think I first need to get rid of the login/registration system of gf, then I need to let it write/read all the gf info in the account file of gAdmin.

Since i'm not that good at scripting I kindly ask you guys to help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHz
hey all,

How to let the gAdmin script and gf work together, so that gAdmin is needed to register a user and login, and all status info about houses bought and so on are saved in the useraccount gAdmin created, ofcourse gf also READS the value's needed from the gAdmin created useraccount.

I think I first need to get rid of the login/registration system of gf, then I need to let it write/read all the gf info in the account file of gAdmin.

Since i'm not that good at scripting I kindly ask you guys to help me out.

Thanks in advance!
How about adding all commands from Gadmin to the GF admin system ? Since alot of commands are the same. And I wouldn't advise you re-doing the complete login/register system from the GF , then it would result in a very MORE bugged script. Add the commands from Gadmin to the godfather adminsystem or create a new rpg script with Gadmin.

can you tell me exactly what functions are needed to be changed in the GF script ? i have my own GF Edited script and i want to fix that functions but i dont know what functions.

Can you tell me what functions did you modified in the original GF ? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
No, as I said before, i only made this 0.2X compatible, and removed the tutorial. However, if you describe exactly what is wrong, i can look into getting it patched with this too.
Alright, when someone tries to kick a person out from their faction with uninvite, nothing happens. I know there are other people who have faced this same problem, too.

And also, besides you stating you removed the tutorial on this version, did you only change OnPlayerUpdate to OnPlayerStatsUpdate? Or did you do more things?

Quote:
And also, besides you stating you removed the tutorial on this version, did you only change OnPlayerUpdate to OnPlayerStatsUpdate? Or did you do more things?
I did absolutely nothing except rename functions, and remove the tutorial, as I said in the title and first post, it is ONLY what is required to make it work on 0.2X. However i may add other fixes too, in the future.

Well it's working, so it's a fine edit, good job.

when i run it, it says its running 0.2.2....
wtf?

this just let people use the gf script more what was the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelei
Holy... noone can use Search and also noone can read back?

Do this: /i_am_stupid_and_i_cant_search
Or this: /makeleader
done it, and it says im not at the required level to do that commands, im admin level 5