ZCMD: Unkown Command

I keep getting unknown command if im not in range of a house I own. but if I am in range the command does what its suppose to
Here is the command:

Код:
CMD:lockhouse(playerid, params[])
{
	new hid = 0;
	hid = IsPlayerNearHouse(playerid);
	printf("house id: %i", hid);
	if(hid == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in range of a house you own.");
	if(hInfo[hid][hLocked] == 1)
	{
		hInfo[hid][hLocked] = 0;
		GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Unlocked", 1000, 6);
	}
	else if(hInfo[hid][hLocked] == 0)
	{
		hInfo[hid][hLocked] = 1;
		GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Locked", 1000, 6);
	}
	return 1;
}

stock IsPlayerNearHouse(playerid)
{
	for(new i = 0; i <= sizeof(hInfo); i++)
	{
		if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, hInfo[i][hPos][0], hInfo[i][hPos][1], hInfo[i][hPos][2]))
		{
			if(strcmp(GetNameEx(playerid), hInfo[i][hOwner], true) == 0)
			{
				printf("%i", i);
				return i;
			}
		}
	}
	return 0;
}

Change the stock IsPlayerNearHouse to this

pawn Код:
{
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, hInfo[i][hPos][0], hInfo[i][hPos][1], hInfo[i][hPos][2]))
        {
            {
                printf("%i", i);
                return i;
            }
        }
    }
        else
        {
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in range of a house you own.");
        }
    return 1;
}
Should work.

That wouldnt work because there is no "if" before the else. If I did the else in the loop, it will say you are not in range over 1000 times until it gets your id

why you are looping inside the size of the "hInfo" array while you should loop inside houses such MAX_HOUSES as an example.
And why you are returning the size of the array if he was really in range of it, instead of returning a "true" value?
pawn Код:
/* An example, let's put MAX_HOUSES 400 */
#define MAX_HOUSES 400

stock IsPlayerNearAnyHouse(playerid)
{
     for(new i = 0; i < MAX_HOUSES; i++)
     {
        {
                return 1; // returning one so it can work with "hid == 0" or "hid == 1"
                        // He's near the house already, we don't need to check if his name same as owner's name
            {
                printf("%i", i);

}
        }
    }
    return 0;
P.S , if you want this function to work as if the player's name same as owner's name or not, move return 1; under strcmp statement

Im returning the size, because I am using the the size as the houseid to lock the house. The looping is fine, its looping as much as it needs to

Should be < sizeof(hInfo); not <= sizeof(hInfo);

That shouldnt matter either, that would make it loop while i is less than or equal to

try this
pawn Код:
{
    {
        {
            {
                printf("%i", i);
                return i;
            }
        }
        else if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, hInfo[i][hPos][0], hInfo[i][hPos][1], hInfo[i][hPos][2]))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in range of a house you own.");
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

Quote:

{
{
{
{
printf("%i", i);
return i;
}
}
else if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, hInfo[i][hPos][0], hInfo[i][hPos][1], hInfo[i][hPos][2]))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in range of a house you own.");
}
}
return 0;
}

If I did this, it would say "You are not inrange" every time it loops that I am not in range. So if I was at houseid 297 when i used the command, it would say "You are not in range" 296 times until it said "locked"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademaster680
Посмотреть сообщение
That shouldnt matter either, that would make it loop while i is less than or equal to
Must be less because sizeof(hInfo) is out of bounds

new hInfo[10]; = sizeof(hInfo) = 10 but array is from 0-9 so if loop go to 10 you got unknown command