[HELP] 1 Error code

C:\Users\Cody's\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(2273) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Cody's\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(6580) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

We could start with you showing us the lines...

Code?

Quote:

public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
{
if(Civilian[issuerid] && GetPlayerWantedLevel(issuerid) == 0)
{
if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == Cops)
{
IncreaseWantedLevel(issuerid,4);

SendClientMessage(issuerid,GetPlayerWantedLevel(is suerid),"[CCTV CRIME] - Shooting a Police Officer - Wanted Level Increased.");
}
if(Civilian[playerid] == 1)
{
IncreaseWantedLevel(issuerid,4);

SendClientMessage(issuerid,GetPlayerWantedLevel(is suerid),"[CCTV CRIME] - Shooting Civilians - Wanted Level Increased.");
}
}
return 1;
}

thats the error

Quote:

CMD:takedrugs(playerid,params[])
{
new string[128];
if(sscanf(params,""))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"USAGE: /takedrugs.");
return 1;
}
if(TD[playerid] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You are already taking drugs. please wait before you try taking them again.");
return 1;
}
if(Jailed[playerid] >= 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You can't use this command while you are jailed.");
return 1;
}
if(JailedA[playerid] >= 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You can't use this command while you are jailed.");
return 1;
}
if(Cuffed[playerid] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You can't use this command while your are placed in handcuffs.");
return 1;
}
if(IsKidnapped[playerid] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You can't use this command while you are kidnapped.");
return 1;
}
if(Freezed[playerid] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You can't use this command while you are freezed.");
return 1;
}
IncreaseWantedLevel(playerid,3);
HasWeed[playerid] -= 10;
High[playerid] = 20;
TD[playerid] = 1;
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","WALK_drunk",4.1,1,1 ,1,0,0,1);
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"You have smoked 10 grams of weed. You are feeling very HIGH now.");
SendClientMessage(playerid,GetPlayerWantedLevel(pl ayerid),"Crime Committed - Drug Abuse - Wanted Level Increased.");
return 1;
}

thats the warning

Error: Be sure you are using the latest include files.

Warning: You already have an array named "string". Change the name of one of them.

I advise you to use better names for global variables.

update includes

Why does everyone use the quote tag for code? The quote tag is for quotes, the code tag (and by extension the Pawn tag) is for code. Very straightforward, right? Why am I saying this? Because the quote tag does not preserve indentation. I do not even attempt to read such mess.

Now i got this and all the includes are updated

C:\Users\Cody's\Desktop\MY CnR Script\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1755) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Код:
	   {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You have left the checkpoint robbery failed...");
		  RobbingDance[playerid] = 0;
		  DanceRobbedRecently = 180;
	   }
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does everyone use the quote tag for code? The quote tag is for quotes, the code tag (and by extension the Pawn tag) is for code. Very straightforward, right? Why am I saying this? Because the quote tag does not preserve indentation. I do not even attempt to read such mess.
here then error2.pwn

i do believe thats an y-less error right?