Where would you rather be and Roleplay?

So me and my friend have been working on a script/server for a few months now and we wonder were we should be based, we want to be in Las Venturas and around that area. But people keep saying that Los Santos is the best place. So i simply wanna ask where would you rather be to Roleplay.

WE ARE NOT AN NGRP EDIT [UNIQUE SCRIPT]

Los Santos.

It's the most common and every knows it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
Посмотреть сообщение
Los Santos.

It's the most common and every knows it.
But isen't it about time that people learn to know another location and explore a new type of Roleplay and not the same old with same old gangs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Samp
Посмотреть сообщение
But isen't it about time that people learn to know another location and explore a new type of Roleplay and not the same old with same old gangs?
Why learn something new when you know it off by heart?

Fort Carson

Enough with these default locations, Why can't you people make a custom map of a very good looking city which pulls you close to everything and looks like a neighbourhood?

Something where you have houses in a line like a colony, And everything is close-by, Like a supermarket, Gas station, PD, Everything in a small town where people run into each other while walking instead of just driving around, Put jobs far away so cars can come in handy.

I know places like bone county and all are like this, But that's nothing new, Come up with something more exciting and uncommon.

Bone county/El Quebradors. This would be awesome.

I would say El Quebrado.
But i would suggest making your own island or city

Why not use all 3 (SF, LV, LS)?

SF cuz i feel bored with LS ppffttt or use both LS and SF