PC Freezes if i want to play SAMP.

Hello guys,
I have a problem with SAMP. I can't join any server without having pc freezes.
Always if I join a server my pc PC freezes for like 10sec and I can't talk in TS
and stuff like that during the time. It's like my PC isn't responding.
I only got this problem when I join any online server. GTA:SA singleplayer
works fine. I have actually a pretty good PC.

My specs: GeForce GTX 470, i7 4770k, 8 GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ram, Win7 Prof.

You check Internet connection. I think your local disc all full, with supporting the lag you pc.

i have enough space left..

Have you tried to launch GTA SA:MP with Administrator rights ?
Then, if that doesn't work, you could rename your folder (the GTA SA:MP folder) to another Name, and execute SA:MP, then point to your new folder location, and run it to see.

ive already tried all of those reinstallation guides.. i also tried that what u said it just wont work. ill connect to a samp server can play 20sec, 10sec freeze then connection lost or something..

I think this is due to your CPU's that doesn't respond in the right time. You can set the priority to High on your Task Manager, on SA:MP. If that doesn't work, don't have anything to do.

is your game modded?
Does your game freeze as well when playing singleplayer GTA?
Did you try deleting gta.set in Documents\GTA san andreas user files?

If you use CLEOs, move the contents of your cleo folder somewhere else and try launching the game.

I've tried everything before, not worked. And my GTA isn't modded.

How does the PC know when you want to play SA:MP?

OT: Install a second copy of GTA:SA. Get the latest SA:MP installer from sa-mp.com. Install only SA:MP. Run the DEBUG MODE directly from the installation folder. Click the top button and tell us how well it works.

GTA:SA works fine in the debug mode.

Then your problem is resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
How does the PC know when you want to play SA:MP?

OT: Install a second copy of GTA:SA. Get the latest SA:MP installer from sa-mp.com. Install only SA:MP. Run the DEBUG MODE directly from the installation folder. Click the top button and tell us how well it works.
GTA:SA works fine in the debug mode.

Which one did you download?