GTA4 System Requirements

Dude, most of our computers cant hold GTA 4
GTA 4 Sucks.
Its not like samp, or anything... all u do there is like shoot and stuff.. no rp, no stunts, and stuff

In my opinion, GTA 4 Sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx
GTA 4 Sucks.
Its not like samp, or anything... all u do there is like shoot and stuff.. no rp, no stunts, and stuff

You think it sucks because your PC cant run it and it isnt a third party unofficial multiplayer modification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragSta
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx
GTA 4 Sucks.

You think it sucks because your PC cant run it and it isnt a third party unofficial multiplayer modification?
Oh my Pc can run it, im just saying in my OPINION the game is horrible.

I agree, the game is a big dissapointment, betrayed by Rockstars own words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
I agree, the game is a big dissapointment, betrayed by Rockstars own words.
100% True

You may think it sucks if you do that's fine just don't go in any topics with 'GTAIV' or 'GTA4' in the title because you've got no reason to.
You can't compare console to pc, pc version is totally different, you've got lots of limits on consoles and pc doesn't have as much limits.
So before saying something sucks actually play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerkid.
You may think it sucks if you do that's fine just don't go in any topics with 'GTAIV' or 'GTA4' in the title because you've got no reason to.
You can't compare console to pc, pc version is totally different, you've got lots of limits on consoles and pc doesn't have as much limits.
/agree!
Look at far cry 2, I know its a small example but the map editor on the PC has much higher limits than the xbox 360 version.

Quote:
Quote:
/agree!
Look at far cry 2, I know its a small example but the map editor on the PC has much higher limits than the xbox 360 version.
Umm. Thats true. But if you had a completely new computer with 3gb of ram etc. You can just buy a quad core processor for 170 bucks, and some kind of display cars for almost the same price. Shouldnt be that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetrem
Quote:
Quote:
/agree!
Umm. Thats true. But if you had a completely new computer with 3gb of ram etc. You can just buy a quad core processor for 170 bucks, and some kind of display cars for almost the same price. Shouldnt be that hard.
wouldnt be hard, but would cost loads.

Quote:
Heh, thats not why I dislike the game. I dislike it because Rockstar didn't keep their promise from back in the old days .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Quote:
Heh, thats not why I dislike the game. I dislike it because Rockstar didn't keep their promise from back in the old days .
what promise?

I don't get how this thing counts:

The CPU Speed is actually 2.1 GHZ & My Video Card meets the minimum :S

Use yougamers, it's more specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b / Ryder17z
I don't get how this thing counts:

The CPU Speed is actually 2.1 GHZ & My Video Card meets the minimum :S
its still going to be unplayable, unless there is a <800x600 resolution

you don't need a quad core to play it on max graphics, it's just RockStar's way of not getting into too much details, also since the game gone gold before november, the 2.5 gig of ram in winXP is also bullshit, and you can easily guess why they changed it.

Will the Ati HD 2600 Pro 512mb run IV?? it only says about the X Series for ATI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyK
www.yougamers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyK
www.yougamers.com
i dont have it in my computer, i just wanna know cuz i wanna buy it

so does anyone know??

GTA IV is now available on steam (but not if you're Australian apparently) for $40 + tax. If you pre order they also throw in Vice City free.