Stop useing the godfather gamemode and all it's edit's

it sux to see the godfather and all it's edit on almost all rp servers please stop useing them and start codeing your own or hire someone to code for you

Exactly my opinon. But I don't think that all the lazy idiots, will stop it. Fortunately in 0.2X the GF doesn't work
But it wont take a long time and it will be fixed and the RP in SA-MP is damaged again...

I feel the same. The only thing really that annoys me about GodFather is that bastard tutorial I tried about 20 different RP servers and they all had the fucking tutorial! ARGH!

What do you expect from people who dont even know how to code? I guess nobody ever reads the pawn-lang.pdf, way to much to read, as always... You cannot make any tutorial for people and expect them to read all lol, its pointless, let them have godfather and script in it, instead of saying this in every post about godfather, make the move yourself and code something on your own, :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by |>Extremo<|
What do you expect from people who dont even know how to code? I guess nobody ever reads the pawn-lang.pdf, way to much to read, as always... You cannot make any tutorial for people and expect them to read all lol, its pointless, let them have godfather and script in it, instead of saying this in every post about godfather, make the move yourself and code something on your own, :X
I think it's stupid to begin with gf.pwn as a beginner scripter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M
deLux ]
yeah bash godfather!

allthough i dont understand all the godfather dislikeness - its still one of the most used and best scripts around... but obviously it became the whipping boy, where everyone can throw some stones in - even if the author himself can't even write three lines of script...

(not meant personally to anyone, just a general thought about the person who made this scipt...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by |>Extremo<|
People who don't even know how to code should let it be or investing time and learn it. But these people which are using GF are too lazy so they're using just other scripts and try to mix them up. Maybe they are so good that they translate it to there own language and think they've done great things... <.<
Learning by doing! If you try to make your own scripts you learn how to code, but if you're just editing the GF you learn just one thing: editing other peoples scripts, what has nothing to do with coding...
I'm in the opinon that unique ideas should make a good server, and GF is all but not unique...

btw. i started pawn coding with reading in the pawn-lang.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjong
i started with editing a friend's gamemode.

btw. i started pawn coding with editing existing scripts

to make you happy, not godfather, but lvdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjong
i started with editing a friend's gamemode.
but one time you would have to make your own GM otherwise you can't learn it...
it's like driving a car, you aren't learning how to drive, if you're sitting on the passenger seat...