Need help learning scripting.

Yo.

Well, I'm into starting my server as I'm sick of playing downloaded scripts, I'd like to start learning scripts. 2 years ago(or so) I could simply read and edit scripts, not even near of being a "Scripter" tho. Would be great if someone could post down links to lean scripting.

p.s; Please don't gimme the wiki shit as we all know it's outdated.

Thanks yo.

Do you have for to scripting.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsarty
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo.

Well, I'm into starting my server as I'm sick of playing downloaded scripts, I'd like to start learning scripts. 2 years ago(or so) I could simply read and edit scripts, not even near of being a "Scripter" tho. Would be great if someone could post down links to lean scripting.

p.s; Please don't gimme the wiki shit as we all know it's outdated.

Thanks yo.
Dude, is all in Wiki, if u want Learn.

This is so hilarious how people ask us to help them to learn scripting. We can't help you, people. We're not magicians. We can't just shake our magic wand and give you scripting knowledge, we're not magicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
This is so hilarious how people ask us to help them to learn scripting. We can't help you, people. We're not magicians. We can't just shake our magic wand and give you scripting knowledge, we're not magicians.
If you don't have anything meaningful to say, then don't. Stay quiet.

OT: If you won't just give up at the first obstacles you'll encounter, I might find someone reliable who could help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuss99
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't have anything meaningful to say, then don't. Stay quiet.

OT: If you won't just give up at the first obstacles you'll encounter, I might find someone reliable who could help you out.
It's not worth it to rely on just one individual to help you learn scripting pawn especially when you have a community of scripters, which MAY even be more experienced and able to provide more precise information. Also the wiki is there when you need it, use it. If you run into any errors feel free to make a thread about it.

If you make a thread every time you want to script client messages, then you won't learn anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
It's also hilarious how you're making your own shit and tryin' to act badass.

Read the OP, I obviously said I want links to learn.

Begone

I'm not going to give up at all, I'm ready to spend up to a year to learn scripting.

@krest
I simply donno how to start.. Downloaded a gamemode and all I did was editing the commands.. heh